CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
AI shills begone! That garbage always looks the same; same lighting, same shading, same faces, same proportions. Eyes are wrong, lips are wrong, expressions are bad. It looks like the heartless, soulless slop that it is.

I know the game is fucked and the devs are either lazy or greedy or both, but let's treat the corpse with a little dignity instead of stringing it up like a puppet and making it dance. I know the art has gotten worse (somehow) but even at its worst it's still actually ART instead of just an image.
To be fair to these mfers, at least the thread is quite lively now :KEK:

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone got the notes for 14.1? It's been like 9 months or some shit, I'm sure it's a great, bountiful update.
I don't even think leakers are around, the months scared most of them away. Hope springs eternal though.

Also, impressive work with the AI. People are usually extremely wary of it (and for good reason) but KoD had an interesting setup and it would be bloody hilarious to see more content from here than the creators proper. Is Viressa still around? Man could write for sure.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Doesn't sound worth a download...

Also i'd like Kindred, Soraka and Sona to appear.... mostly in a minotaur or tentacles ending

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
I don't know how to start the Brothel quest either, but judging by the Gallery, it's naturally the same assets from the group in the slums you gather info from for Kira.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes