Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Did exactly this like 10 days straight, no change. In the quest journal it doesnt show anything. I really think I somehow got to some dead point even though its not supposed to be the end. On everyone I have almost no option to talk, just " Go Back" ; Last thing I could try is playing with the affections via cheats if that will unlock some progress. I also have Kiras camp unlocked where I can talk to Neve and other people there, but again no progression. Same like in the village and town. I can maybe record the whole routine to show.

Thanks again though I appreciate it
You can blame NDS for his lazy ass job on the coding and Monsinne's terrible writing.

There is a point in the story where you literally have to rest over twenty times before you can finally continue the quests by talking to the right person.

SuperPuperDrocher

May 23, 2023
Damn. Game start was awesome, but after first hours all vibe of girl trying to survive jsut dissappears, and all we get is cringe events not valuable for a game plot. Idk game is totaly rip, hope somebody another will create similar project but a lot better. Author have only 520 patrons left. Feel bad for him.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Damn. Game start was awesome, but after first hours all vibe of girl trying to survive jsut dissappears, and all we get is cringe events not valuable for a game plot. Idk game is totaly rip, hope somebody another will create similar project but a lot better. Author have only 520 patrons left. Feel bad for him.
Dont feel bad about them. They had their chance to step up and actually make something out of their game. Instead, they decided to milk the cashcow and deliver subpar content for years.

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
Well, since Nomo is dead and they don't want to post the images for some reason, does anyone have the Patreon images of Noxian Nights? There are some missing and I remember more tiers with more images.

Asking again if anyone new has those.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Well, since Nomo is dead and they don't want to post the images for some reason, does anyone have the Patreon images of Noxian Nights? There are some missing and I remember more tiers with more images.

Asking again if anyone new has those.
It doesn't look like that they posten NN images on patreon or not all posts have attached files...

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
It doesn't look like that they posten NN images on patreon or not all posts have attached files...
IIRC, they started their Patreon account either shortly before NN was finished or before they started on KoD.

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
IIRC, they started their Patreon account either shortly before NN was finished or before they started on KoD.
They had more posts in the Patreon but they were deleted because Patreon changed his policies or they deleted it themselves. Kemono didn't save the old posts, when they were doing Noxian Nights. It didn't even exist back then

Last edited:

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
Dont feel bad about them. They had their chance to step up and actually make something out of their game. Instead, they decided to milk the cashcow and deliver subpar content for years.
I will never understand this. They had more than enough time. They don't have to do that much, just release a small update evry 2 months and you are set. Or release some images or anything in their patreon. Anything but staying silent for 1+year each update.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I will never understand this. They had more than enough time. They don't have to do that much, just release a small update evry 2 months and you are set. Or release some images or anything in their patreon. Anything but staying silent for 1+year each update.
Absolutely.
I ranted about this several times now, but they really didn't need to put in more effort than they already do to make this game good.

There was never any need for 5000 stock images of sketch art.
There was never any need for each new quest to have 10 times more words than the last one.
There was never any need for new game mechanics or modular stuff that gets dropped after one try.

Each member of Hreinn made their own work a lot harder than what was reasonable.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
Absolutely.
I ranted about this several times now, but they really didn't need to put in more effort than they already do to make this game good.

There was never any need for 5000 stock images of sketch art.
There was never any need for each new quest to have 10 times more words than the last one.
There was never any need for new game mechanics or modular stuff that gets dropped after one try.

Each member of Hreinn made their own work a lot harder than what was reasonable.
Even now they still can fix it, is not even that difficult. they just have to do ANYTHING, instead of being silent. And post the images we want :(

3.90 star(s) 77 Votes