FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I'm not homophobic chief that was a joke but I'm not gonna continue this conversation your clearly just one of those people looking to start arguments and I'm not for all that .....sorry if you were offended have a good day ^_^

Feb 27, 2018
Damn they lost even more. Now they are below 5k, at 4.9k. I just hope they dont stop making the game and they speed up asap. Be optimistic as the guy befotr me said. :)

Reactions: Kira999

acue

Aug 5, 2017
I'm more and more getting the feeling that Sierra was the glue holding together any semblance of work ethic that Hreinn had. I'm hopeful that maybe they're just working on a massive update and taking their time but I have a bad feeling the next update will come out in August and have 5 scenes.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
I'm more and more getting the feeling that Sierra was the glue holding together any semblance of work ethic that Hreinn had. I'm hopeful that maybe they're just working on a massive update and taking their time but I have a bad feeling the next update will come out in August and have 5 scenes.
I think it's a few updates at this point that people had these hopes and they were always let down, so you shouldn't get your hopes up

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
somebody know smth about new update?
Unless they've decided to put something in their paid discord server, no they've gone another 3 weeks radio silence, andf the comments on that post on patreon are mostly people asking for news at this point, so I doubt there is any. They might post something in a week or 2, but who knows at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Kira999

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
It's fine they are just taking their time .........I'm sure in the next 6 weeks we will get another update with 10k words 9 choices and 2 H scenes we just need to be a little. "patient" ....but all sarcasm aside they hit quite the rough patch I Got a feeling they will get everything moving smooth again after the next update.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
It's fine they are just taking their time .........I'm sure in the next 6 weeks we will get another update with 10k words 9 choices and 2 H scenes we just need to be a little. "patient" ....but all sarcasm aside they hit quite the rough patch I Got a feeling they will get everything moving smooth again after the next update.
i realy like your optimism but that has been happening for over a year so i doubt anything will change.They most likely gonna say that "we had some problems" and "now we found our rythm so next update will come quicker".The only way they will actually start doing work is if they start losing money or their patreons start complaining. What i dont understand is that the people on discord(who pay them) dont complain at all they accept what is happening, I mean how can you accept this farse and not complain.

Reactions: Taak and Anita Deek
Feb 27, 2018
What is that game on your profile. Looks juicy.

drebin

May 1, 2017
They left a comment to answer all the "news" questions.

"Hreinn Games
We're still working on .9 and we will put up a new update post when we have more to share. At the moment we are still working on the assets - it's a reasonably large workload, but we hope that everyone will be as excited as we are to see all the new sprites and the new towns in action!"

So most likely, they'll finish around the end of august.

Feb 27, 2018
They left a comment to answer all the "news" questions.

"Hreinn Games
We're still working on .9 and we will put up a new update post when we have more to share. At the moment we are still working on the assets - it's a reasonably large workload, but we hope that everyone will be as excited as we are to see all the new sprites and the new towns in action!"

So most likely, they'll finish around the end of august.
They are still working... Just cancel the game already.. I swear if get 3 scenes again..

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
THEY LITERALY SAID THAT WE SHOULD BE EXCITED FOR THE NEW SPRITES AND TOWNS!!!! THIS IS ACTUALLY FUCKED ITS A SICK JOKE WHO CARES ABOUTH THE FUCKING TOWNS WHO PAYS AND PLAYS THIS GAME TO SEE THE ART ON THE TOWNS THIS IS A SICK JOKE

Viressa

May 24, 2018
THEY LITERALY SAID THAT WE SHOULD BE EXCITED FOR THE NEW SPRITES AND TOWNS!!!! THIS IS ACTUALLY FUCKED ITS A SICK JOKE WHO CARES ABOUTH THE FUCKING TOWNS WHO PAYS AND PLAYS THIS GAME TO SEE THE ART ON THE TOWNS THIS IS A SICK JOKE
It's been clear for a while that the aim of this project has always been a serious RPG story with the h-scenes as a side element, but y'all still think they're gonna turn around and start making it Noxian Nights 2 any day now.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's been clear for a while that the aim of this project has always been a serious RPG story with the h-scenes as a side element, but y'all still think they're gonna turn around and start making it Noxian Nights 2 any day now.
Even allowing for it to be a "serious RPG", it's pretty bad at progress. At most you get a few pages of story and, so far, a fairly standard battle system or shitty raiding system to play in each update, with the time between updates discussed at length already.

Now, if they really wanted it to be a serious RPG with adult features from the start, they really should have either started a separate campaign to make the distinction clearer or not had nearly as much focus on the scenes in the early updates.

Reactions: Taak

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
It doesn't seem like even that would be enough for most people here. For example NN had tons of reused content or slightly altered artwork while KoD is heavily criticized for it when it happens.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes