What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, at first i was thinking that the game was really bad, but after playing and doing almost all the possible quests, is not that bad, yeah, there is some bugs, could have some improvements (fast travel, stamina only on combat, map, be able to level up on the menu), is a little slow on the sex, you have to walk a lot, but overall, is not bad. I thought that the "most" content it was if we are dicks, the game have more "content" if you are bad (mostly raping and seeing other people fuck) but there is still some if you are nice (just wish that we could have the orc for ourselves and not in the gangbang).

Reactions: Mister Wake

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Fascinating bug I just found, during the quest to find beebane you get kidnapped and after escaping you're tasked to find where the key goes. Did that and a cutscene triggers, and upon entering I get syntax error: undefined is not valid json. You might want to fix this dev.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
1) the quest with training from Bailif's daughter is still hanging in the quests
2)the steps in the cave do not allow you to go higher
3)the weapon still falls from the second hand after sleep

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Thanks, I'll look into it.
Oh by the way, here are a couple more bugs^
1) You can talk to Bailif’s daughter immediately after the first conversation
2) You don't have to wait until the second night to interact with a spider.
3) After a drinking session with the orcs, when Garona ran away, for some reason the whole forest and animals recovered (wolves, wild boars)
4) After communicating with the head of drug trafficking, you leave the same building where you killed two of his henchmen and for some reason the sleeping places are not active

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
the game is very good when i upgrade my computer everything go easy and work but there is something every 4 or 5 minute the game freez when i want it work must restart the game , i cant find Garona that mean i cant continue is that bugs ... thank you very much for any help

Reactions: noblone

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Thank you, the Key is there in the cupboard.
And the content with Garona is in major patch 0.20.0
View attachment 2940675
thank you sir for answer , i dent mean that key following the thread find out where is the key goes , and where i can find the orc in the mountain i mean where i want go after grona disappear its repeat and all the time he drunk .. thank you very much

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
thank you sir for answer , i dent mean that key following the thread find out where is the key goes , and where i can find the orc in the mountain i mean where i want go after grona disappear its repeat and all the time he drunk .. thank you very much
There is no further content this is the end of this version

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hey guys, Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady [0.20.6] is public! and version [0.22.0] is out for patrons!
There is a reopened King tier for a limited time, if you want to support this project, now is the right time!
If you want to support this project in a non-financial way, a review will help a lot.
If you're not on Discord yet, I'll be glad if you join us, I've updated the channels a bit to make it more pleasant for you and I'm available to answer questions and help.
Changelog [0.21.6]:
-2 more Lessons from Selena
-39 new animations for Emily
Changelog [0.22.0]:
-53 new animations(Emily, Witch)
-All Witch animations remade
-Quests Troubles in the city, Hearth of Gold can now be completed
-Progress of the main quests in the castle
-Quest "Lessons from a Witch" can be now completed
-Added Emily Pregnancy
-New Maps - Grand Quarter, Sewers, Lucius Mansion
-New Pet for Henry, introducing the quest "The Loyal Fellow"
-New shops in the Grand QuarterMarketplace/Blacksmith/Tanner/etc
-Small adjustments in quests and dialogues.
-Several new characters (no faces yet)

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes