What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Started a new game, good to know about autosave.

I am just stuck again in a few places.

1) Don't know how to have dinner with the ladies. Entering mansion in the evening doesn't do anything.

2) Why can't I attack the orcs? The option is there but I can't click it and can only join them.

3) If I join them I found Garry's sword but not the weapons, in the locked chest in Garry's room there was a leather belt and now it is an open chest.

4) And of course if I tell Madison about Emily debt I can't talk to her at all anymore.
explanation:
other weapons are in the armory
the choice to attack the orcs is not yet completed
in version 0.22 the quest with Maddison is completely changed, she no longer requires killing orcs, but instead, she wants you to guard her at night, it's not done yet.
there's no way the chest would open on its own, you must already have the leather belt,
about the dinner with the lady, I don't know yet what could be the problem

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Please continue making your ntr or whatewer u want and just dont drag me here again by replying. I am already trying to forgot this shit game. Bye.
Did you actually download it and then play it or are you just reacting to a screenshot?

Let's go through the options here:
1 - If you're reacting to a screenshot by saying that, what's your point?
2 - If you downloaded it and played it, then it's your fault for getting NTR'd or feeling like it.

Honestly, you've contributed nothing of value to the conversation. The developer should disregard all your comments.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Disabling the "UI" help a little bit on the overworld Lag
But in the cutscenes, JESUS, those are running at 5fps at best
Make sure that vsync is off. for some reason enabling vsync drops the FPS to something horrendous even though it really really should not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
At the top of this page there are various tags
View attachment 2967619

Morho was saying that the game contains [netorare] yet there is no [netorare] tag.
which... you as the dev have no control over. it is the site's moderators who control the tags
Where is the NTR? I've played the latest update start to finish, no NTR. I don't mind it, I am just confused. I haven't seen so much as male characters besides MC interacting with female characters at all, unless it is a group setting and something about quests is discussed.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Where is the NTR? I've played the latest update start to finish, no NTR. I don't mind it, I am just confused. I haven't seen so much as male characters besides MC interacting with female characters at all, unless it is a group setting and something about quests is discussed.
I have no idea. I am not morho. and have been struggling to get anywhere in this game due to quest log being very unclear on what is where.

although, the 2nd sample pic does show a gangbang involving 1 human and 2 male orcs

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have no idea. I am not morho. and have been struggling to get anywhere in this game due to quest log being very unclear on what is where.

although, the 2nd sample pic does show a gangbang involving 1 human and 2 male orcs
Ask me anything. I've completed every single quest line.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
where is the alchemy lab for the elf quest?
where is the witch?
Alchemy lab is in the city, exit from the town north across the bridge into the city, in the city go into Temple of Elamel and it will be the door on the right inside. Alchemy lab is in that room.

Witch is in a hut in the swamp. Exit from the town south past the waterfall area where you learned to fist fight, exit south again and in that area in the west side of the swamp there will be the witch hut.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Alchemy lab is in the city, exit from the town north across the bridge into the city, in the city go into Temple of Elamel and it will be the door on the right inside. Alchemy lab is in that room.

Witch is in a hut in the swamp. Exit from the town south past the waterfall area where you learned to fist fight, exit south again and in that area in the west side of the swamp there will be the witch hut.
thank you

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes