What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gmork6

Mar 27, 2023
Have you defeated the chief when he attacked the mansion for the first time?
Yes, but I rested for the whole day and attempted the dinner on the next day, as they were saying they need to rest. Then I started The Benefits of the Squire and told Emily I am a squire. I have Serve Lady Maddison step open but she doesn't respond after talking to her in the mansion anymore. I passed several days trying on each day entereing the mansion and it does not trigger.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have Serve Lady Maddison step open but she doesn't respond after talking to her in the mansion anymore.
Yes, I found that one too, however it is not a problem currently as her quest will be later version, so not talking to her right now doesn't really mean anything.

gmork6

Mar 27, 2023
hey, on discord there was the same problem, it's after killing azug in mansion- replace this map in www/data
Darn, it now breaks the game after replacing. 0.22. Also - thanks for pointing me to Discord :)
1696080933230.png

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
About the pregnancy in version 0.22, to see all scenes, player must wait about 30 days. no more content will appear in the questlog after the last scene

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
About the pregnancy in version 0.22, to see all scenes, player must wait about 30 days. no more content will appear in the questlog after the last scene
Just got the 0.22 version, is it for all the women that you cum inside?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
noblone Iam Your Lord! has been moved to your thread, any small game or a special event related to your game you can put it in your thread in the future, and nice game by the way dev, Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hi there , i start the game from beginning but i still had freez in the game i heard the music only but all not move ...i like this game ... thank you for answer .

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
noblone Iam Your Lord! has been moved to your thread, any small game or a special event related to your game you can put it in your thread in the future, and nice game by the way dev, Good luck!
thank you, it's a short game with different preview imgs tags and description, can it be in a separate thread?

Reactions: Zemax

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
its happen again with tree frees and when i went to visit mc friend Freddie freez the game stop moving .... can any one please help ... thank you

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes