What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
thank you, it's a short game with different preview imgs tags and description, can it be in a separate thread?
You can add any additional tag in the thread, as for the game, since it is not a different game from the original game, even if it's from a different preview, it should remain in the same thread.

Reactions: noblone

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
You can add any additional tag in the thread, as for the game, since it is not a different game from the original game, even if it's from a different preview, it should remain in the same thread.
well, it's a different game, there's no combat and it's focused on the story, I don't think it would be good to add for example a lesbian tag when there are no lesbian scenes in the main game, it would only cause more problems, there are already a lot of people complaining about missing tags that aren't even in the game. and a lot of people would overlook this short-story game because they already know the kingdom:wrath of the dark lady and know that it's rpg focused on combat and it's a grind game

deuss

Oct 25, 2017
There are weapons in the armory and in the mansion on the second floor, you have to steal them at night.

Basically, everything has been removed and redone over the last year, There are new higher-quality character models, so I had to remove all the old scenes,
The entire combat and lock picking system has also been reworked.
Today there's a lot more content than there was before 0.10.0.
I can't enter the mansion at night.
At the door, the Unlock option is grey and not white as Knock and Back.

I can't get the gards weapons to save Ada.
I try to use the Map008 provide, but it is buggy. It won't change the night bug and in the evening they invite me to dinner...

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021

I try to use the Map008 provide, but it is buggy. It won't change the night bug and in the evening they invite me to dinner...
try this

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ok, if I play it's clear that I will go for the path without gangbang.
I ended up doing the same. to be clearer. the scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the one hand, I did want to punish her. But on the other hand I am really not into gangbang.
I watched both routes... eventually I decided to go with letting her go.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021

The mansion door needs to be lock-picked at night and the guard weapons are in the armory, where the guys sells armor, that door you also have to lockpick at night.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I wonder if you can not kill orc chief and still become a baron, or if you can blackmail only if you don't kill the orc chief, I never tried that.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
yes you can
Sorry I just noticed that I wrote ''not kill'' twice, I meant can you KILL the orc chief and then blackmail through his second in command? Because I want to avoid the rape of the daughter of the baroness by the orc chief, but I still want to blackmail the baroness and be a baron.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Sorry I just noticed that I wrote ''not kill'' twice, I meant can you KILL the orc chief and then blackmail through his second in command? Because I want to avoid the rape of the daughter of the baroness by the orc chief, but I still want to blackmail the baroness and be a baron.
you can persuade him with enough charisma

Reactions: Kadajko

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
if you kill the warchief, you can still blackmail her

Reactions: Kadajko

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
A bit of a niche question, but I am also curious. Any other girls besides Jullieth and Garona canonically virgins? Because none of the other girls mention it. Is it just a make up your own head-canon kind of thing? Or would you be able to confirm?

Also wanted to ask about greyed out options in the dialogue. They can be greyed out for different reasons or the reason is always the same? I take it one instance is that you need more charisma to choose a dialogue option. If you rape sister at night in her room you can put her on the back but you can't put her on her stomach, this makes me think that the option is something along the lines of ''more options will be available in future updates.'' same for Baroness where she has greyed out option that ask her to serve or punish her. Then there are instances like with Garona, where I could fuck her ass but couldn't take her virginity, fucking her pussy was greyed out, this makes me think that I chose the wrong option before hand, because Garona scene is a one time thing. Basically is there a way to know for which reason something is greyed out and whether you can do something about it, or will all the greyed out options will just be opened in future updates?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes