What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I ended up doing the same. to be clearer. the scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the one hand, I did want to punish her. But on the other hand I am really not into gangbang.
I watched both routes... eventually I decided to go with letting her go.
Well, there's no chance I'd consider watching the gangbang route. Although I think I have already mentioned this before.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Well, there's no chance I'd consider watching the gangbang route. Although I think I have already mentioned this before.
One thing I don't understand about harem lovers is why you care only about what is happening on screen. To me the story confirmation is just as important. It is very clear that the orc girl that gets gangbanged gets banged by the orcs regularly, so she is already ''impure'' by your standards, why do you care if there is a scene about it or not? If you wanted to claim a girl to be only yours, surely you wouldn't go for an orc town bicycle and would go for someone like Jullieth or Garona, I could understand not wanting to see gangbang with those two, but why care about gangbang with this girl? Like, if there is a town prostitute you can hire is it ok to romance her so long as you don't see any animations of other men banging her? Clearly it happens.

Reactions: BlasKyau

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
it's new skill here (steal) when he ask the man to teach him he always answering him try again you are too slow .... there is no option to do fast what to do ? thank you for answer

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
it's new skill here (steal) when he ask the man to teach him he always answering him try again you are too slow .... there is no option to do fast what to do ? thank you for answer
You have to press the arrows in a sequence, it is a minigame.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
A bit of a niche question, but I am also curious. Any other girls besides Jullieth and Garona canonically virgins? Because none of the other girls mention it. Is it just a make up your own head-canon kind of thing? Or would you be able to confirm?

Also wanted to ask about greyed out options in the dialogue. They can be greyed out for different reasons or the reason is always the same? I take it one instance is that you need more charisma to choose a dialogue option. If you rape sister at night in her room you can put her on the back but you can't put her on her stomach, this makes me think that the option is something along the lines of ''more options will be available in future updates.'' same for Baroness where she has greyed out option that ask her to serve or punish her. Then there are instances like with Garona, where I could fuck her ass but couldn't take her virginity, fucking her pussy was greyed out, this makes me think that I chose the wrong option before hand, because Garona scene is a one time thing. Basically is there a way to know for which reason something is greyed out and whether you can do something about it, or will all the greyed out options will just be opened in future updates?
Yes, most girls are virgins, I make it clear in the stats window.

exactly, locked grey options will be opened in the future, those with the [require] condition can be unlocked now

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
One thing I don't understand about harem lovers is why you care only about what is happening on screen. To me the story confirmation is just as important. It is very clear that the orc girl that gets gangbanged gets banged by the orcs regularly, so she is already ''impure'' by your standards, why do you care if there is a scene about it or not? If you wanted to claim a girl to be only yours, surely you wouldn't go for an orc town bicycle and would go for someone like Jullieth or Garona, I could understand not wanting to see gangbang with those two, but why care about gangbang with this girl? Like, if there is a town prostitute you can hire is it ok to romance her so long as you don't see any animations of other men banging her? Clearly it happens.
Your comment about the prostitute makes me think that you have no idea what we harem followers like and the importance we give to what happens in front of and behind the cameras.

I haven't played the game. But any girl who is a slut is automatically ruled out, whether we see her fucking guys or not. A prostitute is never an LI, ever, there is no reason to think she can be. In fact, I don't want my MC to have any sex scene with the prostitute, no gangbang, no sex with her paying her, no sex because he won a bet... Actually, the only way to save the game universe is to have my MC having sex with a prostitute, then that universe will come to an end. We can change prostitute for slut or the village bicycle and we will obtain the same result: No scenes with them, apply the COVID protocol and at least 2 meters away.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
t

thank you but now mc learn with the man and that option not come out i want finish that
Elaborate what you mean. You learn to steal from him when you make a successful sequence. Every time you steal from someone you will have to do a correct sequence.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Your comment about the prostitute makes me think that you have no idea what we harem followers like and the importance we give to what happens in front of and behind the cameras.

I haven't played the game. But any girl who is a slut is automatically ruled out, whether we see her fucking guys or not. A prostitute is never an LI, ever, there is no reason to think she can be. In fact, I don't want my MC to have any sex scene with the prostitute, no gangbang, no sex with her paying her, no sex because he won a bet... Actually, the only way to save the game universe is to have my MC having sex with a prostitute, then that universe will come to an end. We can change prostitute for slut or the village bicycle and we will obtain the same result: No scenes with them, apply the COVID protocol and at least 2 meters away.
Ok, gotcha, you don't have problems with gangbangs because of other men having sex with the girl, you have a problem with MC having sex with a girl who has sex with other men. In this case, if you can't get over the fact that girls that have sex with other men exist in the game in general, then this game is not for you. Otherwise you will have to be content with having girls who have sex with MC only and avoid girls who have sex with not just MC. There are enough girls in this game imo that never have sex with anyone other than MC.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Can you elaborate? I am looking at their stats screens, not sure what you are talking about.
mc asked the man to teach him how to steal the man told him to try to steal from him when i click inter the man said try again you are too slow
there is no option come out to let mc fast to steal i mean with the man (Hugo)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
mc asked the man to teach him how to steal the man told him to try to steal from him when i click inter the man said try again you are too slow
there is no option come out to let mc fast to steal i mean with the man (Hugo)
Ok, there is one of a few things that might be going wrong there, I don't know what it is:
1) You fucked up the sequence the first time and now you need to rest for a day and come back to him.
2) Your game bugged out and you didn't see the sequence at all.

I suggest reloading to the point before you asked him to teach you to steal and ask him again and press the arrows correctly.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Ok, gotcha, you don't have problems with gangbangs because of other men having sex with the girl, you have a problem with MC having sex with a girl who has sex with other men. In this case, if you can't get over the fact that girls that have sex with other men exist in the game in general, then this game is not for you. Otherwise you will have to be content with having girls who have sex with MC only and avoid girls who have sex with not just MC. There are enough girls in this game imo that never have sex with anyone other than MC.

hey, I understand that, I want everyone in my game to do what they want, and decide for themselves, this scene is the only one where the player doesn't know what's going to happen, and there's no alternative option, for punishment for the orc, without gangbang, I honestly didn't think much about it, and it's good that you pointed it out. I'll definitely add that option, where the female orc is punished only by MC.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
hey, I understand that, I want everyone in my game to do what they want, and decide for themselves, this scene is the only one where the player doesn't know what's going to happen, and there's no alternative option, for punishment for the orc, without gangbang, I honestly didn't think much about it, and it's good that you pointed it out. I'll definitely add that option, where the female orc is punished only by MC.
or at least add the information that they're gonna fuck her too

Reactions: fridayffgg

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No, I have problems with sluts and prostitutes because they are sluts and prostitutes. Whether a girl has had sexual experiences before matters little to me as long as she isn't a slut and/or prostitute.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes