What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Asking the hugo how to steal should be a one time tutorial.
the screen not change when i asked him about the steal he said try again you slow and when i click any key he said try again when i want stop i close the game and loading anther place

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations to the developer for the game, it's a shame that there's nothing left to do before the next update
You could upgrade both your ring slots, helm and shoulders and you have 2 talent points un-invested that you can invest. ;)

for dinner with the ladies, you can't kill gazu in the mansion
Yes, known issue, there is a quickfix file floating around for now.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In regards to stamina. I think that stamina should only be counted if there is a nearby enemy. otherwise it should be stuck at full.
that way stamina remains a thing in combat without being bothersome outside of combat

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
Well I'm not going to put this as a review or criticism but as a comment so as not to affect the rating of the game.
This game is good, its story catches you but what I don't like are the endless states, the poor skill management, the errors and the few reappearances of enemies in the forest where the witch's house is, and the worst thing is that I had to restart several times because the story suddenly arrives that the chronological order disappears for moments when unlocking a new object, another thing in the orc camp when I set up my tent it disappears after one or 2 days, and well the enemies that I need no longer reappear To put this back together, please correct and better reorient the story and ability, there are many but I don't use almost anything.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Some bugs
1)talked to Sarah twice in one night
2)Jessica is sometimes in her room in the morning, but when selecting scenes a black screen appears
3)Second-hand weapons still disappear in the morning
4) When I stole the key from the elf, a message appeared that the key to Emily's room had been received.
5) After joining the alliance with the elves, went into the forest with the orcs and started a dialogue with the orc women, similar to when building a tent with the orcs
6) After a night with Garona in the tent, you can re-enter it and the scene repeats
7) mobs do not re-spawn in orc territory and swamp
8) I gave the vodka for the expedition, but it didn’t disappear from my inventory.
9) Sarah still sits at night and you can come up and repeat the scenes several times
1696347564372.png

p.s.
innovations with illuminated grass and theft, super idea

Last edited:
Reactions: valley57

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Some bugs
1)talked to Sarah twice in one night
2)Jessica is sometimes in her room in the morning, but when selecting scenes a black screen appears
3)Second-hand weapons still disappear in the morning
4) When I stole the key from the elf, a message appeared that the key to Emily's room had been received.
5) After joining the alliance with the elves, went into the forest with the orcs and started a dialogue with the orc women, similar to when building a tent with the orcs
6) After a night with Garona in the tent, you can re-enter it and the scene repeats
7) mobs do not respawn in orc territory

p.s.
innovations with illuminated grass and theft, super idea
Thanks, I'm currently working on a fix. This helps a lot! (y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KingdomWrathOfTheDarkLady-0.20.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes