What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello everyone , when we can see the new update , and what the different between [v0.20.6] and [v0.20.7] i think nothing new , i like this story its all nice and good thank you noblone

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am curious about this game; the developer seems to actually try to improve it but at the same time I feel it’s not already baked enough, to give it a go/

deuss

Oct 25, 2017
I still have a bug. the quest to save Lady Adda is impossible.
At night the Armory need expert lockpiking and for the Baron's Mansion the "unlock" option is grey.
here a savegame

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
How do you get to the castle? I'm at the expedition, yet still can't access it and progress alchemy and expedition quest. Talking to the guards do nothing, talking to the ex duchess doesn't give me the option to ask her about getting in the castle.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask what is fix for people who have low-end PC and very low fps in animations ???? When you have new outdated overprice High end trash So can you make clear what you mean?

Mizaaar

Nov 8, 2021
It's like the 10th time I've restarted the game for each update, I always take my old saves and put them in the new one but they never work, how do I make them work?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
How do you get to the castle? I'm at the expedition, yet still can't access it and progress alchemy and expedition quest. Talking to the guards do nothing, talking to the ex duchess doesn't give me the option to ask her about getting in the castle.
Bump. The baroness/duchess whatever did present a dialogue option right after she accepted to give MC her titles, but I didn't choose it. I hope this isn't how you get to the castle?

Edit: Yep. Making her a servant without asking for the pass locks you out from the castle... :FacePalm:

Ok, I got mobbed in the city bar and my character becomes unresponsive. Impossible to attack nor open the menu. Reloading doesn't do anything. Come on..

Edit:
1699564761358.png

Last edited:

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Another bug, when you play truth or dare with Sarah in the inn the fps drops dramatically like 1 or 2 fps.( my pc is a beast so is not a user thing), also happened when i talked with Garona first time after the bear encounter

Also the bug with the controls is still there. I will explain it again: If you set the AWSD controls to movement, when you close the game it resets to default.

Last edited:

Kovrtep

Apr 6, 2018
Your Game is good!

Like the girls and models a lot.

The fighting is a bit stressful, I'm old. But it's easy enough.

Love how deep the rpg elements seems to be.

Joined your patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: valley57

InvaderGir

Nov 12, 2017
Really enjoying the game!

Wanted to ask though, which building do I need to go too for the Following the Thread quest with the key? I saw the picture before about where it is in the building, I just can't figure out which place its in.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes