What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It's like the 10th time I've restarted the game for each update, I always take my old saves and put them in the new one but they never work, how do I make them work?
weird. it worked for me on windows. what OS are you using?

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Try playing on joy play wouldn't start says to report bug something like that. I remember playing in old updates I did get to the main menu of the game. Anyone know which edit plugins should I edit In joiplay to start the game? Much appreciated.

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
wtf is with this game? after reading changelog i asume that 50% of game completed events done in ver 0.21 and other 50% unreacheble for me? half of quests cant be completed wip, other cant find how to trigger as after first conversation with npc no more futher conversations... please add only complete quest in game... bcz now i have 20 or so of them and only one or two can be completed... thats sheer madness... and scenes with lewd content lags as shit...

and what with music why do i hear mass effect 2 or 3 emergency/battle music in time of lewd scene... and why the fuck it is even in this game...????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
-Quest "Lessons from a Witch" can be now completed
It still says "not available this version". I can progress the quest, just flying blind without a working quest log.

Do I need to do something to reset the quest log for the update? or is it just this one quest that has a bugged quest log which I should just do manually?

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Discord has changelogs for 2 patreon versions that are ahead of what is here (the public version)

Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady [0.23] update is here!
Changelog:
-Parry Talent is now finally working!
-Added a few new talents
-Minor technical changes
-New H-Scene Adda (31 Sex-animations)
I could not finish the Guide yet, so guide is released but it's still in development.
(There will be a lot more of instructions and descriptions of locations/characters/enemies/politics/history/world in the future)
Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady [0.24.0] update is here!
-new location Castle, Sewers, Throne Room, Council Room, Anita's Room
-new characters Queen Dannaerys, Lady Mirabelle, Lord Roderick, Sir Edmund, Dr. Benjamin, Rat.
-new enemy Slithertide
-new Sex-Scene Anita
-new scene Queen Bath

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Any news of a possible new version coming to F95 any time soon?
we literally got a new version today. the same day you asked.
f95 had v0.21 and now it has v0.22
as for getting v0.23 or v0.24
it will happen when if/when someone leaks it. or when it goes public

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingdomWrathOfTheDarkLady-0.22.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes