What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Hello everyone :) I need a little help, please. I'm stuck at Queen Castle. I can't enter any house, can't go back (outside the castle), can't speak with people inside the castle (except the blacksmith girl). What should I do?
how did you even get in grand quarter or wats it called when i try at night to go through the main gate it says i should do it at night, it is night did i miss something?

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hello everyone :) I need a little help, please. I'm stuck at Queen Castle. I can't enter any house, can't go back (outside the castle), can't speak with people inside the castle (except the blacksmith girl). What should I do?
Once you enter the Grand Quarter, move forward, It should trigger the event as soon as you approach the crowd.

Reactions: Neero9

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Is the good path for Baron quest bugged? After telling Emily you became the Baron with the blue option, the quest dosnt progress, and you get the same dialog and choices again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...How the fu*#! do you play this game without a walkthrough?
It seems to assume that people already know the game... in the beginning you got arrows to atleast direct you to the right places... but after you are supposed to find secret conditions and Events completly on your own.
To progress the Questlog is at best vague and Quest tend to pop up without mentioning.
Some conditions are not even reasonable (like loosing in the Tavern card game before you can enter the city)
To unlock further Talents you need to complete Quests, but it's so vague you don't really get an idea when or how to unlock those Quests

Reactions: harem.king

Zazovich

Dec 28, 2022
Guys pls help it says :Check out scrwers in the Grand quarter . Where is grand quarter ? am stuck what should i do ?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes