What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
How are the bug's in the game I had to skip for a while which is sad because I liked. Also any update on a guide?

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
I'm desperately trying to be kind to this game but I swear to god every update I try the new content doesn't seem to exist. Like this most recent one apparently there's quite a bit of content for emily that I cannot seem to access, the good path immediately has "no available this version" and the evil path is just broken.

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
I'm desperately trying to be kind to this game but I swear to god every update I try the new content doesn't seem to exist. Like this most recent one apparently there's quite a bit of content for emily that I cannot seem to access, the good path immediately has "no available this version" and the evil path is just broken.
Pretty sure the patch notes are for like.... 3 versions ahead which the dev sells on patreon for 20 euro

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
im having an issue ith the tutorial with the old man. i cant seem to change the keybinds so that i can hit him. im not sure what im doing wrong. please assist.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Pretty sure the patch notes are for like.... 3 versions ahead which the dev sells on patreon for 20 euro
So if I'm understanding this correctly, the patch notes get posted here for a version on the dev's patreon that is 3 versions ahead of what is actually on this site? Who does that? That's incredibly stupid.

Reactions: Cyberjacky

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So if I'm understanding this correctly, the patch notes get posted here for a version on the dev's patreon that is 3 versions ahead of what is actually on this site? Who does that? That's incredibly stupid.
Well the Changelog in the OP should only be for the currently shared Version... though saying "Animations" and not scenes could always mean that previously still images got animated

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
So I tried alot of things. I just want to get Emily at this point. I tried to do the good way and it's still greyed out, figured its perversion so perversion is at 15, still nothing. Tried the bad way but I need to become baron and I hate NTR (recieving end not the doing) so I just cannot proceed to find a way to save Adda without ntr which is frustrating and very off putting. Currently I'm trying to find wood and the other stuff for building the tent in the orc camp via the good path. Can someone help with any of these issues? I primarily want Emily and to prevent the ntr. Btw before anyone mentions use the search function, I did, pretty much for everything talked about.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Kingdom: Wrath of the Dark Lady [v0.22.5] [NobleoneStudio]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 627 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Degep

Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone :) I need a little help, please. I'm stuck at Queen Castle. I can't enter any house, can't go back (outside the castle), can't speak with people inside the castle (except the blacksmith girl). What should I do?

Aug 9, 2022
5 minutes in and I already encountered game breaking bug, I put the straw bag down in the market then the game freezed.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to play this game because it looks like it would be fun and I keep hoping the the mechanics of the game would be fixed, but, it seems to be the same.
Characters move too slow, the whole game moves too slow. I keep cumming back hoping something would or could be done about it, but, nothing changes.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes