What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
where i can get mellissa herb ????????????????
All herbs grow in 1) Town near the north exit. 2) Swamp South from the waterfall 3) Forest south of the farm.
In order to be able to gather herbs you need to invest talent in the skill tree.

Reactions: valley57

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
All herbs grow in 1) Town near the north exit. 2) Swamp South from the waterfall 3) Forest south of the farm.
In order to be able to gather herbs you need to invest talent in the skill tree.
i get all herbs in perevios saves there no more herbs now and i need melissa herbs to finish the quest

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
Noticed some keys in the quest inventory to open doors at night, do not have a activate or use function even when your near the doors they should be used too examples would be the first house with the mother and daughter.

all so would be nice if the npcs got a daily life rutine with diffrent ways to interact with them insted of just standing in the same places all day.

good luck with the game looks good so far.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
all so would be nice if the npcs got a daily life rutine with diffrent ways to interact with them insted of just standing in the same places all day.
that sounds good on paper but is actually quite annoying in practice. as it means you gotta start wandering around to look for where they are

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Played the game for the first time, did the save, nothing. Enable autosave, nothing. No more play untill the save possibility is working

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes