What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
No, I have problems with sluts and prostitutes because they are sluts and prostitutes. Whether a girl has had sexual experiences before matters little to me as long as she isn't a slut and/or prostitute.
What is your definition of a slut? An orc girl that is part of a tribe where orc men and women bang each other from time to time is a slut or not?

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What is your definition of a slut? An orc girl that is part of a tribe where orc men and women bang each other from time to time is a slut or not?
If you don't know what a slut is, look up the definition. In any case, in the example you gave, I don't think I would be interested in the girl at all. Among the things I don't like is sharing.

EDIT: And personally I'm going to stop arguing about what I like or don't like because I don't think this thread is the appropriate place.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
If you don't know what a slut is, look up the definition. In any case, in the example you gave, I don't think I would be interested in the girl at all. Among the things I don't like is sharing.

EDIT: And personally I'm going to stop arguing about what I like or don't like because I don't think this thread is the appropriate place.
Sure no worries. Basically the reason I talked to you was to help you decide if you want to play the game or not. If you are the kind of player that wants every single girl to be only yours, then no, if you are ok with there existing girls that are sluts but you can ignore them and get to have quite a few girls that will sleep only with MC, then you can play the game. Because not every girl has NTR / sharing options, only a handful.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hey, I understand that, I want everyone in my game to do what they want, and decide for themselves, this scene is the only one where the player doesn't know what's going to happen, and there's no alternative option, for punishment for the orc, without gangbang, I honestly didn't think much about it, and it's good that you pointed it out. I'll definitely add that option, where the female orc is punished only by MC.
In reality, I'm mainly (rather only) interested in the sex scenes with the LIs with whom the MC is going to have a romantic relationship, so in my case changing the scene, or adding another one in which it's the MC who punishing her without the help of the orcs doesn't change my idea of avoiding the scene (the original and the alternative).

Sure no worries. Basically the reason I talked to you was to help you decide if you want to play the game or not. If you are the kind of player that wants every single girl to be only yours, then no, if you are ok with there existing girls that are sluts but you can ignore them and get to have quite a few girls that will sleep only with MC, then you can play the game. Because not every girl has NTR / sharing options, only a handful.
To be honest, I don't give a damn about the sex life of the girls with whom the MC doesn't establish a romantic relationship. I certainly don't want to see those girls' sex scenes with other guys, but that's voyeurism, and skipping them is more than enough.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
In reality, I'm mainly (rather only) interested in the sex scenes with the LIs with whom the MC is going to have a romantic relationship, so in my case changing the scene, or adding another one in which it's the MC who punishing her without the help of the orcs doesn't change my idea of avoiding the scene (the original and the alternative).

To be honest, I don't give a damn about the sex life of the girls with whom the MC doesn't establish a romantic relationship. I certainly don't want to see those girls' sex scenes with other guys, but that's voyeurism, and skipping them is more than enough.
Sure, if you are interested in romance, there is none in the game yet, not deep anyway, there are only flings with all the girls, but some are implied to be a lot more romantic.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sure, if you are interested in romance, there is none in the game yet, not deep anyway, there are only flings with all the girls, but some are implied to be a lot more romantic.
Ok, thanks, I guess then I'll wait to see if there's romance in future updates or not. If there is no romance with any of the LIs, then I won't be interested in the game.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Ok, thanks, I guess then I'll wait to see if there's romance in future updates or not. If there is no romance with any of the LIs, then I won't be interested in the game.
Cool. Personally I just really enjoy the aspect of this game that it is not JUST romance, the gameplay is actually fun imo, the stats, the equipment the real-time fighting.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingdomWrathOfTheDarkLadyIamYourLord-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
One thing I don't understand about harem lovers is why you care only about what is happening on screen. To me the story confirmation is just as important. It is very clear that the orc girl that gets gangbanged gets banged by the orcs regularly, so she is already ''impure'' by your standards, why do you care if there is a scene about it or not? If you wanted to claim a girl to be only yours, surely you wouldn't go for an orc town bicycle and would go for someone like Jullieth or Garona, I could understand not wanting to see gangbang with those two, but why care about gangbang with this girl? Like, if there is a town prostitute you can hire is it ok to romance her so long as you don't see any animations of other men banging her? Clearly it happens.
1. I am not sure I agree with your assertion that she is gangbanged on the regular consider it is rape and we do know there are orc virgins so they are not just raping each other all the time. So that rape seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

2. I am not sure where you are getting the idea harem lovers only care what happens on the screen. By and large I have seen that most do care about things like "is she the town bicycle / a literal prostitute" and won't want to romance such a girl. (and yes, I get the irony and hypocrisy of that statement, as the male harem lead is himself the male town bicycle for all the waifus)

3. At the end of the day, we are not sitting down with a checklist and trying to analyze whether something fits a list of criteria. Rather, we play a game and if we feel something is "ick" we avoid it if possible in the game. Sometimes it leads to some people dropping a game or complaining vocally.
then starts the analysis on "why did the ick happen".

But... like... ok let me try to explain with a fetish that I am trying to guess you would feel ick about (but can't tell for sure). lets do the same thing with scat and urination.
So, imagine you are playing a game and suddenly mid sex scene where you are fapping or schlicking there is a scene of shit eating and pee drinking mid sex. You go "ick". Maybe quit? Some people post an angry rant in thread.

And then we start psychoanalyzing and going "why do vanilla lovers complain about scat? do they not realize people shit and pee in toilets off screen?" and "why do vanilla lovers try to justify themselves with saying scat is stinky when they are perfectly fine with scenes where you do exercise with a girl and that smells like BO which is a stink too"

Basically, you could start dissecting people psychologically for "why they dislike X" and "why it is not logically consistent to dislike X".
But at the end of the day. nobody is sitting down with a list. Large amount of people get very strong "ick" feeling from certain types of scenes. It is what it is.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@harem.king

Ok, I didn't know it was that deep that you get an ick, I thought it was just frustration of your fetish not being included.

Zeljkic22

Jul 8, 2018
Question is the lessons from a witch quest bugged or not finished ye? it just keeps looping the same mind reading part everytime i tried to talk to her again and not progressing. i just hope i don't have to restart again

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
The black screen continues to bother me. I downloaded everything as the website says and replaced it, but it still doesn't work

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Question is the lessons from a witch quest bugged or not finished ye? it just keeps looping the same mind reading part everytime i tried to talk to her again and not progressing. i just hope i don't have to restart again
You can't finish all the lessons with the witch in the current version, same as you can't do all the trial yet for example.

deuss

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the patch, but at night when i click on the Baron's mansion, the Unlock option is still grey.
Even when i try to click nothing happen.

The mansion door needs to be lock-picked at night and the guard weapons are in the armory, where the guys sells armor, that door you also have to lockpick at night.
I got a new problem, the armory, the Unlock option is grey and say requires Expert Lockpicking...

i'am unlucky, two houses to lockpick and none accept it.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the patch, but at night when i click on the Baron's mansion, the Unlock option is still grey.

I got a new problem, the armory, the Unlock option is grey and say requires Expert Lockpicking...

i'am unlucky, two houses to lockpick and none accept it.
Armory shouldn't require expert lockpicking. Probably a bug.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
the game wont progress in castle can't asked hugo about the drugs , when i asked him only how to steal and the option not come up , i back to the village to emilly the respect with her 11 and there is other option need 9 respect but not open ...thanks for answers

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
the game wont progress in castle can't asked hugo about the drugs , when i asked him only how to steal and the option not come up , i back to the village to emilly the respect with her 11 and there is other option need 9 respect but not open ...thanks for answers
Asking the hugo how to steal should be a one time tutorial.

Reactions: valley57
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes