What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
There are some serious bugs here... the lockpicking-minigame is broken, as you can not proceed here, the quest never gets updated.
nonetheless, you can go to the "top" of the city, bribe the guard and get into the kings quarter... if you interact with the sewer plate there, MC tells something about the sewer that freddy mentioned - but i've never got that quest because i could not finish the first one with the lockpicks... so i don't know what theyre talking about. you cannot learn stealth without completing that freddie-quest and so on...
Please fix this, its annoying

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
ok i have a quick question
when Molly ask you for food, you can blackmail for a bj. but it also says NTR
does that main this path will have ntr in the future or does the ntr here mean that you are going behind your friend back?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
why after sleeping at night MC forget how to use two swords
and why can't i wear trinkets and rings
1651012811300.png

Last edited:

AuraX13

Nov 9, 2019
Hey is anyone having an issue with the Trail by Fire quest when you are trying to lockpick into the set-sister's room to get her panties because when I unlock the door I just end up standing in front of the door and it is still locked.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Hey is anyone having an issue with the Trail by Fire quest when you are trying to lockpick into the set-sister's room to get her panties because when I unlock the door I just end up standing in front of the door and it is still locked.
try at night, at other times a bug

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
I think there a bug when collecting taxes ive talk to everyone but when i go tell isbeth it acts like i havnt i choose the good path with step mother and take money from the friend i dont know if the choose made it screw up
and i am on neutral path

JWdude

Jan 6, 2021
I can't finish the quest of the taxes if I decide to pardon Emily (the step-mother) from paying, is anyone else with the same problem?

Reactions: nahbrenda2

JWdude

Jan 6, 2021
I think there a bug when collecting taxes ive talk to everyone but when i go tell isbeth it acts like i havnt i choose the good path with step mother and take money from the friend i dont know if the choose made it screw up
and i am on neutral path
The same is happening with me.

DatBoi6983

Jul 29, 2020
Definitely shows promise but... needs a lot of bug fixing to say the least. At least 3 times now I've been softlocked because the only way to get to the next day is to sleep in 1 specific bed, and it's really buggy and locks you out. On day 2 if you leave the house after talking to the thief, the bed stops working and you're softlocked. On day 3 (or 4, don't remember) if you don't pay for a bed before nighttime, you're locked out of your home bed, as well as locked out of the inn, so... another softlock. Easy workaround would be if the dev added like an alley or hay pile you could sleep in at any time to get to the next day. Things like meditating or usual time skips don't work when it's late at night, so if you don't buy a bed on day 4 before nighttime you get locked out. The scenes however are fairly well made and honestly on the better end of RPGM scenes in my opinion. So if the dev fixes the bed problem in the future that would be great, as getting softlocked out of 2 hours of progress because I wasn't constantly making different save files, I think this could be a good game.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes