What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lc.vargas.2012

Jun 21, 2021
me canse estuve casi una hora intentando abrir el cofre, no tengo idea como se abre, es una pena el juego parecia interesante.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
me canse estuve casi una hora intentando abrir el cofre, no tengo idea como se abre, es una pena el juego parecia interesante.
cuando ingrese al modo de pirateo, guarde. Comprueba qué piedra desciende más lento, será la inicial, etc. Decide una secuencia. Conduce todas las piedras hasta la parte superior para que se atasquen allí. Luego comience a bajar por 1 y muévase a los otros a través del cambio, la aceleración con el cambio también funciona aquí.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Please need help, evertime I finish my first training with the old man, we suppose to see girl bath but only get blank screen, it is a bug?

poloniy

Sep 2, 2017
I apologize in advance, English is not my native language at all.
Quest "The Dark Lady" is in the content? Is there dominance?
Are the question marks in dialogues with the stepmother, sister and queen a touch on the future? Or is it possible to open them in the game already?
Molly doesn't get fucked after the first time. Both baronial requests lead to a blowjob. Bug?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
For those who have problems with lock picking.
1. We drive the heck up to the stop
2. Determine the sequence which descend faster and which slower.
3. Move between the heck with Shift
View attachment 1798123
Last time i play it i cant bring them in the upper posistion. Then i did there move this moment there take the top... mhh but i try later again. Thx

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes