• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
in the swamps, south of the talent tree
i dont see any office place for the queen there or maybe i dont find it nothing near the the talent tree , but there is cottage no door no windows idk thank you so much for answer

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
i dont find it !!
i saw only cottage there no door or windows is that it ?
if yes how to go in there
if not i dont find it
thank you so much for answer

JWdude

Jan 6, 2021
So there is no way to proceed without making the stepmother and the stepsister to pay the taxes? I tried to forgive theirs but the game does not proceed from there.

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
i dont find it !!
i saw only cottage there no door or windows is that it ?
if yes how to go in there
if not i dont find it
thank you so much for answer
1655514130700.png
access will appear after the completion of the fight against the orcs as far as I remember

Reactions: valley57

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Do you have a complete walkthrough?

is there complete walkthrough for v 08.1 ?
i searched in google about that i never found only very short not complete
the story of the game is perfect
but you make it difficult i like it i wish there is some peoples know the game to answer the questions
i want to thank you about the nice game and i want thank Dinchik so much for helping

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Do you have a complete walkthrough?

is there complete walkthrough for v 08.1 ?
i searched in google about that i never found only very short not complete
the story of the game is perfect
but you make it difficult i like it i wish there is some peoples know the game to answer the questions
i want to thank you about the nice game and i want thank Dinchik so much for helping
I would wait a bit with the game, there are still many problems in the quests and gameplay

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
the orc no problem now how i can see or when i can see the queen ... in next update ?
I don’t remember exactly, you need to learn from the witch and she will ask for help, then you will need to learn stealth from u friend, then make your way through the sewers to the queen

Reactions: valley57

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
I don’t remember exactly, you need to learn from the witch and she will ask for help, then you will need to learn stealth from u friend, then make your way through the sewers to the queen

i did all this and i meet her in her place , but she told me to meet her in her office ... i dont know where is it ?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019

i did all this and i meet her in her place , but she told me to meet her in her office ... i dont know where is it ?
and that's all for now

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
How do I get the witch quest?

go to the tree and do update the hypnosis up
back to the witch and train with her

tce

Feb 12, 2018
How do I get the witch quest?

go to the tree and do update the hypnosis up
back to the witch and train with her
But how to get the witch's lesson quest? I have only two main quests

Finally got it

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2022
Found a bug. Cannot sleep anywhere. I gave the food and wood to be able to sleep at start location. Cannot meditate just says i need to sleep.

EDIT: its the shack on right side of town

EDIT2: Nope, i cannot sleep anywhere in this game. Game breaking bug. no way to advance.

Last edited:

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
Found a bug. Cannot sleep anywhere. I gave the food and wood to be able to sleep at start location. Cannot meditate just says i need to sleep.

EDIT: its the shack on right side of town

EDIT2: Nope, i cannot sleep anywhere in this game. Game breaking bug. no way to advance.

after the fight with orc you claimed weapons you can sell it and sleep in the inn for while
if you not do it then you should back load the game

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes