What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Im having trouble saving adda in the orc camp. i tried to save her in the mansion but i dont know what to do at the orc camp then I helped the orc instead and i still dont know what to do?

Zahkrom

Jul 6, 2022
My mana dosent increase with the mana increase talent from mind.
Nor does the meditation restore mana.

And the mind-control quest seems bugged as i cant find anymore people do that on, nor can i do it more on her to continue that quest.

Do i have to delete and redo the most of the game or?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
My mana dosent increase with the mana increase talent from mind.
Nor does the meditation restore mana.

And the mind-control quest seems bugged as i cant find anymore people do that on, nor can i do it more on her to continue that quest.

Do i have to delete and redo the most of the game or?
The game is full of bugs, decide yourself. For me it is UI on main screen just dissapeared. well... i will wait for next version, but i think it is lost cause, there was no updates like 4 months or so, i am sorry if i mistaken with dates.

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
anyone here? pls help me, i can't finish the taxes quest
You probably need to wait until afternoon/evening and go to the east side of the town where your friend freddie is. You need to get taxes from him too, he was the one I had trouble finding.

From memory you need:
Armor shop guy
Weapon shop lady
Inn/Tavern person
Farm guy
Your step-mom
Freddie (your friend, in front of his house at a certain time of day only)
The old lady who is freckle face's mom/grandma? (I think, not sure)

Reactions: valley57

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
v.0.9.0
Changelog:
- Main Quest progress
- 46 new animations (Jessica, Rebecca)
- new castle locations
-new items
- small changes in the dialogue
-bugs fixed

Who is Rebecca?
P.S.Found her

Last edited:

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hey guys, I know it's been a long time. It's really hard to develop a game at this time, I've had some financial problems.
I spent almost a thousand hours developing version 0.10.0. I decided to remake and improve all the scenes and characters and basically the whole game. I hope it will be worth it...

Thank you to everyone who still supports me, either financially or just with positive messages.

The release date is October 31st, 2022! Version 0.11.0 will follow a month later.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Hey guys, I know it's been a long time. It's really hard to develop a game at this time, I've had some financial problems.
I spent almost a thousand hours developing version 0.10.0. I decided to remake and improve all the scenes and characters and basically the whole game. I hope it will be worth it...

Thank you to everyone who still supports me, either financially or just with positive messages.

The release date is October 31st, 2022! Version 0.11.0 will follow a month later.
Please fix the wearing of two swords, the possibility of wearing is constantly lost and you run with only 1
Yes, and it is possible to make hints for certain actions that are not active now or with signs ??? For example, that this requires a relationship so much this or characteristics
How to turn Jessica on her back at night, for example? I still don't understand

Reactions: noblone

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Well, the game worked fine on my old computer.. now that I've built a new one I get a black screen on title screen and cutscenes/animations. My old 960 GTX played this fine but my 3090TI can't. Sucks, cause it was a good game too..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: noblone

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KingdomQueensPrincessesAndWhores-0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

• Red Heart
Reactions: valley57

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there any update on a guide/walkthrough the one up until v0.5 is great but I was wondering if there was anything in the works.

Reactions: Nero019
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes