What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qaiser

Nov 18, 2018
PLease Remove rainy day its making game too long, and rain sound annoying as hell, bu rest of the game, story, grafix are super cool. Hopely in futur u gonna ad some busty thick girls too. love your work.
and by the way where is granary to meet sarah?

Reactions: noblone

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
PLease Remove rainy day its making game too long, and rain sound annoying as hell, bu rest of the game, story, grafix are super cool. Hopely in futur u gonna ad some busty thick girls too. love your work.
and by the way where is granary to meet sarah?
East of the village

Reactions: qaiser

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
East of the village
Even though there is the cheat option to bypass the lock picking, in the tutorial quest with freddie we still have to go through the process, and I tell you that by playing on joiplay on my phone, it is impossible to do it. Could you provide a save file(with the thief cheat on) right after opening the chest?

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a way to get the theif cheat to by pass chests for already started files. I do not want have to replay to where I am.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Hey guys, I know it's been a long time. It's really hard to develop a game at this time, I've had some financial problems.
I spent almost a thousand hours developing version 0.10.0. I decided to remake and improve all the scenes and characters and basically the whole game. I hope it will be worth it...

Thank you to everyone who still supports me, either financially or just with positive messages.

The release date is October 31st, 2022! Version 0.11.0 will follow a month later.
Will the update have progression with Emily?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am stuck with the step family both of them are set at ??? and I can't get any respect no matter what I do. Jessica has 2 options greyed out in the morning while has a couple things greyed out.

May 21, 2018
Can't sleep after loading the cart. :(
Okay so if the game starts and it's raining, RESTART. There should be no rain on the first day, otherwise sleeping will be bugged.
After you sleep, it will be storming.

For the lockpick game, you have to use the ARROW KEYS and SHIFT key together. Do Middle -> Right -> Left as fast as you can, all the way to the back.

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
For Jessica.

Finish the Goblin Attack, and collect taxes. Make sure you PUNISH Emily.

Then go do the contract, go back to Emily, state your terms and collect taxes.

From there skip ahead until you get "next week", then increase taxes.

You will be prompted to talk to Jessica about getting more money. You'll take about her dancing. She'll say she has no clothes or w/e.

Go to the Castle, wait 'til DAY (Not Morning) and talk to girl with Pink Hair.

Pay 30g, get dress, take it to Jessica the NEXT MORNING.

After this, let her dance and wait another week.

Collect Taxes from Emily + Raise taxes. Talk to Jessica. Make her stop helping her mother (might have to skip another week).

From there she will help you in the morning.

First morning Talk To her -> Threaten her.

+1 Respect.

Second morning Do your Bed -> Touch Her

Third Morning Do Your Bed -> Stroke her

Fourth Morning Do Your Bed -> Hump her.

She will fight you.

Fifth Morning Do Your Bed -> Hump Her -> Spank Her

+3 Respect.

Sixth Morning Take Your Top Off -> Skirt Off -> Get Naked -> Come Closer -> Come Closer -> Dick Out -> Come Closer

Seventh Morning Naked -> Bed -> Touch -> Taste -> Dick Out -> Tip -> Fuck

And then just explore options :)

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
For Jessica.

Finish the Goblin Attack, and collect taxes. Make sure you PUNISH Emily.

Then go do the contract, go back to Emily, state your terms and collect taxes.

From there skip ahead until you get "next week", then increase taxes.

You will be prompted to talk to Jessica about getting more money. You'll take about her dancing. She'll say she has no clothes or w/e.

Go to the Castle, wait 'til DAY (Not Morning) and talk to girl with Pink Hair.

Pay 30g, get dress, take it to Jessica the NEXT MORNING.

After this, let her dance and wait another week.

Collect Taxes from Emily + Raise taxes. Talk to Jessica. Make her stop helping her mother (might have to skip another week).

From there she will help you in the morning.

First morning Talk To her -> Threaten her.

+1 Respect.

Second morning Do your Bed -> Touch Her

Third Morning Do Your Bed -> Stroke her

Fourth Morning Do Your Bed -> Hump her.

She will fight you.

Fifth Morning Do Your Bed -> Hump Her -> Spank Her

+3 Respect.

Sixth Morning Take Your Top Off -> Skirt Off -> Get Naked -> Come Closer -> Come Closer -> Dick Out -> Come Closer

Seventh Morning Naked -> Bed -> Touch -> Taste -> Dick Out -> Tip -> Fuck

And then just explore options :)
Can you turn her on her back at night or give u a massage in the morning?

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Perhaps stamina is given not for the number of sex times, but for how many women you had
Gues I wait for an update to either add more or fix that fact am stuck with the witch which say any progress yet cant train hypno and cant use the inn keeper.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Can't sleep after loading the cart. :(
Okay so if the game starts and it's raining, RESTART. There should be no rain on the first day, otherwise sleeping will be bugged.
After you sleep, it will be storming.

For the lockpick game, you have to use the ARROW KEYS and SHIFT key together. Do Middle -> Right -> Left as fast as you can, all the way to the back.
The lockpick minigame itself is simple- even if annoying-, just not POSSIBLE using joiplay on phone. I spent 1 hour trying it yesterday, it is not me being lazy or dumb.

Reactions: noblone
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes