What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Hey guys, I know it's been a long time. It's really hard to develop a game at this time, I've had some financial problems.
I spent almost a thousand hours developing version 0.10.0. I decided to remake and improve all the scenes and characters and basically the whole game. I hope it will be worth it...

Thank you to everyone who still supports me, either financially or just with positive messages.

The release date is October 31st, 2022! Version 0.11.0 will follow a month later.
Hey there, very interesting game! Have you planned on adding pregnancy and or impregnation?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I asked this a long time ago, but never received an answer. Can rapes be prevented? And I have the same question about sleep sex.

ZerzThe1

Jul 15, 2017
stuck after getting the necklace back, stepmother tells me to go back home, stuck at noon, no way to progress, have spoken to every existing npc

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
I haven't got far in the game so far, still trying it out, I am struggling with picking the lock by the friend, every time without fail, the 2nd and 3rd one are down (or at least one) before I get the first one up) I'm not saying it's impossible to do... bit it is feeling that way. I still want to get it done, as I want to progress further, and some quests/potential quests do not seem possible to achieve yet, so thinking I have to succeed in picking that lock to progress more.
Anyways thans for the game... Hopefully i'll manage to get the chest unlocked before too long... otherwise if I can't proceed any further?
I don't know the best answer for the lockpicking (it's important that games have a challenge, but hopefully it wont take too many times to do it... otherwise eventually most may give up)

but great work on the game so far, hoping I can get past this lockpicking issue and progress more in the game, guessing I'm still in the tutorial part?

Oct 14, 2018
I'm confused, is the step-family what's being considered incest or do we meet characters later that are actually related to the MC ?

unknow38

May 29, 2017
I cannot get past day 2 in this game and stuck at afternoon after I watch thief boob, search whole thread found some crazy answer about finding wood and axe nonsense... day 2 is a tutorial day, you cant do jack anything. The only 2 quests I have are home sweet home and finding necklace. I found granary...it is locked...cant interact...no npc appear to give quest!

I dont know how that player dont have anyway to wait or skip time like any other RPGM right from the start. Highly recommend dev to redo whole game at this point

Apr 16, 2020
are you stuck in Day2 too?

Just sleep near the cemetery or above it, get in there and sleep or you can collect 5 food and 3 wood

Just use cheats at the beginning, and buy the cheapest food that you can find and buy an axe from the farmer (where you bought the eggs)
then chop woods at the market or in the left side of the town

Don't forget to give it to the blonde, and yes you have to give it individually... and that's pretty much it.

hachezadam

Jun 28, 2017
I started to play for the first time, and a bug popped up too soon LOL

When Henry goes with the old man to save elven fortress

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
the second stamina point is given for sex. how many approaches are needed, I did not count
right really needs an updated guide... been doing it for like 5+ times and nothing yet.
no acces to the witch just emma and jessica

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes