What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
I would like to know only the ntr will be rape or the character will own will do it, but other than that friend and an interesting demo version but I think you should increase the speed of walking and also let the player choose the character's name (this last one is not so important but it would be nice to have this option and it would make a nice immersion for the player)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to see on first sight that ntr will be avoidable...but what about the rape? Or is the protagonist the rapist?

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I tried pretending the MC took an arrow to the knee and that's why he limps around instead of walking, still wasn't funny enough to prevent the sluggish movement getting to my nerves. I understand that the movement speed/stamina is supposed to be a skill but it's waaaay too slow in the beginning, I suggest you at least double or triple the initial stamina bar if not increasing the move speed so it doesn't cripple the gameplay as much.

Reactions: Kripke and endriag

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
where are the Marigold and Purple roots.. I have been walking all over and can't see any plants I can pick ??

you know what.. nvm.. this is getting tedious.. thjat slow movement thing.. is a pain.. there are no clear direction as to where everything is and I don't have time to wander around teh whole map .

Best of luck with the Game .. I do like the theme and the opening and the girls' look pretty good.

I don't like the execution so far.. so I will just find something else to play lol

Take care

Last edited:

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
Always dash does not work, and there seems to be no dash hotkey. Which would be bad enough even if movement were not deathly slow. Also, I couldn't go up or down the stairs.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
where are the Marigold and Purple roots.. I have been walking all over and can't see any plants I can pick ??

you know what.. nvm.. this is getting tedious.. thjat slow movement thing.. is a pain.. there are no clear direction as to where everything is and I don't have time to wander around teh whole map .

Best of luck with the Game .. I do like the theme and the opening and the girls' look pretty good.

I don't like the execution so far.. so I will just find something else to play lol

Take care
You need to learn a skill (herbalism) in the talent tree, but there is not much content yet in that quest.

Reactions: Khairus

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
You'll need to push each of the lock's buttons to the top of the lock before slowly fall back into place. They must be falling not just stay on top.
The hard lock at the house on the hill by river (where a thief stuck in the crack of the wall at night) is impossible! Is it possible to slow down the fall back rate with higher skill from training? Or MC will learn a way to squeeze through the crack?

endriag

Oct 27, 2017
The hard lock at the house on the hill by river (where a thief stuck in the crack of the wall at night) is impossible! Is it possible to slow down the fall back rate with higher skill from training? Or MC will learn a way to squeeze through the crack?
And how to crack locks with a master key ? I move the cubes but nothing happens

Sorry. Google translate

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
It is possible, but it is not easy. You have to move all the buttons up first so that they don't fall, and then just touch them.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
And how to crack locks with a master key ? I move the cubes but nothing happens

Sorry. Google translate
You'll need to push each of the lock's buttons to the top of the lock before slowly fall back into place. They must be falling not just stay on top.

Reactions: endriag

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I did not knew that the LAST DRAGONBORN is a criminal. hahahaha.

Jokes aside I think that I will try to see the game.

Reactions: noblone
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes