• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
The lockpicking needs to be completely redone as the current method just doesn't work. A far better way to do it would be to push the blocks up in the correct order ie. if you push the correct block up it 'locks' at the top, wrong order and it resets. harder locks have more blocks.

I agree with everyone else the walking speed is too slow and the stamina bar depletes too quickly

I also think a map would be a good idea as there are so many locations it's hard to keep track of where everything is.

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
at night, in the sister's room, having lockpicks, it will be possible to get them

in the evening, in the swamps, will be the one who finds him first
I can't pass time is what I should have asked because I stuck in noon and looking aimlessly and can't find any clue how to continue. Can't sleep either.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Please keep NTR avoidable. I see that there are lots of people wanting it, but for a simple rape loving normie its just the sort of poison that would make the entire game bitter.
Also, mini game with lock-picks is unbitable on hard locks with 4 tubmlers, and there is no way to tell if there are any new quests. With - steal sister panties remeining on active even after compleation.

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Stuck at noon after received the panties quest. Can't advance time/sleep/rest/meditate. Is this a bug or there's other way to do so?

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
I got the skill herbalism and the leaves and roots aren't showing up. Do I have to do a certain thing for them to show up?

Last edited:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I found out someone has the necklace at evening in swamps.but she says she wants something in return for necklace. What should I do???

May 28, 2017
What I gotta say is wtf with the dash, it makes the day-to-day travel tedious for no reason. I don't care if you plan to implement some kind of combat mechanic with this, the dash speed is ATROCIOUS.

Overton

Dec 10, 2020
I can't pass time is what I should have asked because I stuck in noon and looking aimlessly and can't find any clue how to continue. Can't sleep either.
you can sleep in the game in two ways, the first in a hotel for 30 coins, the second at home, but to sleep at home you need to complete a quest with food and logs, you can steal logs from heaps, one per day, plus if you get an ax you can chop wood once a day (+5 logs), they can also be sold, as well as apples and sausage from the tavern. Because farming in the game is neither experience nor gold, mobs do not spawn and there are very few of them, just enough that you would get to level 5 without taking it. This is due to the fact that there is still very little content in the game.
There is also a skill on the experience tree that allows you to advance time and partially recover. But to use it, you need to complete the quest with the "teacher" and bring him panties.
in order not to sleep on bed until the morning, but just to pass the time, you need to choose Rest
a number of quests in the game can be started but cannot be completed, such as with plants and a necklace, there is no content to complete them
How do you do the hard lockpick
use acceleration, luck and many many tries. Determine the order of the speed of falling blocks and start from the slowest to the fastest. it is difficult but possible.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: noblone
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes