What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
We here at F95 absolutely LOVE ourselves some sluts!!

seriously though... I dont have many posts but have been lurking daily for the last several years and your crunches and mods are awesome. thanks alot!
Thank you :D

Mar 27, 2019
hey I just downloaded this game and got to a bug just after you go the farm to buy eggs on the way back orcs show up I beat the first fight some old dude says something like tell the town mayor or something like that and then I am pointed toward elfing ruins when I get there it says something about saving the game I did that and got some bug saying cannot read property press f5 to reload I tried to reload still keeps giving me the same screen .... Anybody know of a fix or is this game just too new to play right now....

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hey guys, here is a fix for some bugs with faces and horses
Copy the replacement file to the WWW\DATA folder.

And save file where 0.3 content start, enjoy!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hey guys, here is a fix for some bugs with faces and horses
Copy the replacement file to the WWW\DATA folder.
Fix_1
And save file where 0.3 content start, enjoy!
Save
Hi dev, is there a way to change the relationship status of the MC & his "step" family in the game?

If not shouldn't you be taking that "incest" tag off? "Step" isn't incest at all, especially when the MC's dad is already gone.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
It's RPGM type game...
So...
Only one thing that I care most than other is ...
Is recollection function ready in game ???

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i'm glad to see that dev is taking seriously all comments we put in here, but worried to share any more tips if he will use my comments to close a path to ease the game, not only blocking path to orc camp from citadel was mean by your side, also removing trees from barn area where wild stallion roams, makes it impossible to catch, since i use those to stuck it and be able to reach close... since it moves faster or way faster than mc... that 'improvement' makes me lose interest on this game..

ps: i use to see some new posts on discord from a channel i'm unable to read... may check that too?...

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
Sadly the game is unplayable for me. Everytime I manually save or load it has a 50% chance of putting out an error message after which said save file will be permanently bricked.

broken.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
seems that some images are missing, might work in case yo unpack on same place by merging files, but not on a clean folder, until now found 2 cases with that..

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Needs some polishing but honestly, was completely workable with some basic cheats (I'm not a hacker, simple number changes), clearly not as much of a mess as people on here make it out to be, glad I checked it out instead of believing reviews.

Not a lot of content yet but what exists is coherent and decent. It is extremely bland but basic things like quest log go a long way in making it playable compared to some other similar western rpgm games. Would reccomend clearler indicators though like highlighting interactable objects related to quests in progress. Good base for a game, just needs polishing and content.

P.S. Lockpicking minigame sucks.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I just got a black screen when I did the Blackmail NTR event with Freddie's mom. Don't know if the issue is that my computer is kind of shit, but I thought you should know.

It would also be nice if there was an option to turn of the lightning effects, like som RPGMaker games have. That seems to be pretty resource intensive.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Can't train with the dude. Says he wants panties, i have them, nothing happens. Quest log says concentrate on the tree, got everything i could yet nothing happens.

EDIT: DO NOT take her panties before he asks you to. It breaks the game.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes