What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sangera

May 21, 2017
For those Errors, just go into the Faces folder, and copy one of the sets and rename it into people1 and then the scene can play out.

bibaran

Feb 17, 2020
mmmm what an interesting, exciting, fun,memorable, innovative part of the game with hacking chests, mmmmmm how delicious, give me a link to the wallet of the author of this brilliant game mechanics,I will send him for his efforts, a very interesting part of the game, yes, "the most interesting part of the game" is lock hacking.I play every day,I only come in to crack another chest, it's hard to break away, mmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Sparti01

May 19, 2017
Can someone pls help me, I cant find this freddie guy the mc talks about where is he?

edit: Found him although a map would be nice

Also at least on my game I cant use the quest log, if I try to open it the game crashes

Edit 2: If i try to blackmail the mom I end up with a black screen instead of the actual Scene, Any idea as to why?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Sadly the game is unplayable for me. Everytime manually I save or load it has a 50% chance of putting out an error message after which said save file will be permanently bricked.

View attachment 1264589
this looks like the error I got when I downloaded this game ... my error happened just after the first fight with orcs in the market after getting the eggs for the step mom...and going toward the elfing ruins says something about saving often and when you save the game here comes the error and even if you close out and try to just load the save it keeps come back...hey dev please fix this damn error...

yimohiphop

May 12, 2021
even if I move the blocks all the way up nothing happens (the quest during unlocking bitchy step sister's room) what should I do? if i try to quit by pressing X, error came up. I hope dev fix this bug. anyone else get to through this session?

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
even if I move the blocks all the way up nothing happens (the quest during unlocking bitchy step sister's room) what should I do? if i try to quit by pressing X, error came up. I hope dev fix this bug. anyone else get to through this session?
They must be falling at the same time, not just stay on top.

Anjelis93

Jan 7, 2018
So it looks like I needed to edit the save file as it was the only way to get more lockpicks, and even though I was then able to get the panties, I am reading that I have to get inside the abandoned building on the hill in town, which I cannot do without ether skipping it and editing my save file again, or get another persons save, because I cannot act fast enough.

So how are we supposed to be able to actually play this game again? it really feels like there are more ways to soft lock your progress then there are ways to avoid that, and considering the speed of the game, it can really make you feel like you wasted your time.

I want to like this game, and find it very promising, but there needs to be changes to the walking speed, quests descriptions (such as indicators when a quest has reached a point that it cannot be completed this version) and better descriptions on how to achieve the quests and where to go, it honestly feels that every part of this game is built to waste as much time as possible to increase runtime and make it feel like longer than it actually is.
Get all the tumblers to the top, then start with the slowest one and press up on it. Hold shift while picking to move faster. I think you have to start with middle left, then do the two the the right, then the leftmost one(its the fastest one during falling).

Weirwolf

Dec 8, 2017
I finish first training with old man by the tree below the waterfall and when we go to peek at the lady i just get black screen and bird noises.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Where do i take the stupid wine barrels
Figured it out, this game is borderline unplayable. you have to search every map to find things and hope you memorize it, otherwise you will be completely lost. and crashed everywhere. I do like the design though, needs alot of work gameplay wise though

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: noblone
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes