What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i have literally searched everywhere for the herbs. they're just extinct
about those herbs, there are 10 to pick on farm upper side, where wild horse roam until you tame it, and the other ones, just south of market, before crossing river on way to elven fortress, note that mush have herbalism unlocked to be able to see them and pick, so need int 1, found on a book in old shack at town center, behind that hard lock door

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
about those herbs, there are 10 to pick on farm upper side, where wild horse roam until you tame it, and the other ones, just south of market, before crossing river on way to elven fortress, note that mush have herbalism unlocked to be able to see them and pick, so need int 1, found on a book in old shack at town center, behind that hard lock door
i see, well then i guess i will quit it then. It's quite impossible to unlock the door. I know i need to make all 4 fall at the same time, but its impossible for me. Thank you for letting me know

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i see, well then i guess i will quit it then. It's quite impossible to unlock the door. I know i need to make all 4 fall at the same time, but its impossible for me. Thank you for letting me know
is not impossible, well ot does if you dont use shift to move faster, but also requires a really good timing, since once miss and must start again, about sequence, must start from slowest moving one, second from the left, push all up first, then move on second, then third, fourth an last one first on the left, just touch dont need to drop that one.. if done before any of others touch bottom line will unlock door

tip save before attemp to try to get an idea on how to do that, note that there is a quest now, east of river from a friend who gives you one pick lock to test with, there are 3 more on a box at cave aside waterfall, and 3 at barn (must move a ladder from its place)

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
is not impossible, well ot does if you dont use shift to move faster, but also requires a really good timing, since once miss and must start again, about sequence, must start from slowest moving one, second from the left, push all up first, then move on second, then third, fourth an last one first on the left, just touch dont need to drop that one.. if done before any of others touch bottom line will unlock door
thats what i am doing, i figured out the sequence, but i just cant seem to reach them all on time. my timing sucks.I have always hated timings in games

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I'm still confused as to how to help the elves, I can't pick up the flowers that early into the game because it requires training - which happens after the attack.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
thats what i am doing, i figured out the sequence, but i just cant seem to reach them all on time. my timing sucks.I have always hated timings in games
tried saving amidst minigame but result worsened as it takes some seconds to be put in place to move, same as missing some moves, so i prefer to save before starting all, move normally to set all cubes atop , and use shift once i hit the B cube then CDA using shift, as it seems is also stamina dependent

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Does anybody know if you can give the revealing clothes to Jessica when she's dancing in the pub?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
was the character move speed ever increased? cause the last time i tried this game was back around April/May and the movement speed/system was a major downside to trying to play this

Reactions: mj987
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes