What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
There's only three pins for the lockpick and they all fast fall is there anyway to slow them down? the tutorial shows them move far slower than they do

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's only three pins for the lockpick and they all fast fall is there anyway to slow them down? the tutorial shows them move far slower than they do
There are 4 on the hard one bud

nudge them to the top and they stick, tap them once more and they drop again, they each drop at different rates so make sure the slowest is the first you tap and the fastest one is last, and use shift to make you ball move faster

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This looks like a very early release so far, so not much need for a walkthrough yet I think, only really fetch herbs for the elves, seduce the girl who lost her necklace, a Handy/Boob job from the bar maid, and a small matter of an orc raid.
if you want a better idea of how much content there is you could always take a sneaky peak at the movies.

I think this game shows promise and it's a little early to complain about skill not neing implemented and stuff not replenishing. maybe in a few updates.

One note for the DEV that lockpicking minigame is terrible, it doesn't make sense to make something like that so difficult in this kind of game.
Well that was the content already available 2-3 updates ago. The dev said there were new quests/Scenes with every update but I haven't been able to make any progress since the very first playthrough I made 2 updates ago. I heard there was scenes with the sister and the mom for example but there is no info on how to get that. Also, that raid quest was broken 2 updates ago when at some point you need to side with humans or orcs and it didn't even register it properly. With last update, I got stuck trying to save the girl from the orc campment but there was no possible interaction with her.

That's why I am so reluctant to give it another go because I'm confident it'll be the same thing with every update. Dev says there is new stuff but we don't even know what stuff is already implemented due to the massive amount of bugs. Hence why I am asking for at least a list of scenes availables + a clear non bugged quest tab with proper indications on how to progress.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well that was the content already available 2-3 updates ago. The dev said there were new quests/Scenes with every update but I haven't been able to make any progress since the very first playthrough I made 2 updates ago. I heard there was scenes with the sister and the mom for example but there is no info on how to get that. Also, that raid quest was broken 2 updates ago when at some point you need to side with humans or orcs and it didn't even register it properly. With last update, I got stuck trying to save the girl from the orc campment but there was no possible interaction with her.

That's why I am so reluctant to give it another go because I'm confident it'll be the same thing with every update. Dev says there is new stuff but we don't even know what stuff is already implemented due to the massive amount of bugs. Hence why I am asking for at least a list of scenes availables + a clear non bugged quest tab with proper indications on how to progress.
Yup it sounds like the DEV lied then, or atleast promised more than he could deliver, doesn't change the early release point I made, no matter how long it's been in development there isn't enough content to warrent a walkthrough IMO.
I don't see any scenes with the mother/daughter in
"Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\img\pictures"​
or in
"Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\movies"​
As far as Sex Scenes I think there are
2 options for the Sarah (the barmaid),
1 for Molly (your Best friends mom),
3 for Emma (necklace Girl),
1 for Astrid (the Elf)
2 for Isabelle (Saviour vs Pillager)
2 with the theif
and a punishment scene with Adda, though I personally don't count that as a sex scene same with the first theif meeting

thats about it, AFAIK you can't train enough to impress freddy , you can't romance molly (only blackmail her) you can't jump on your sister, or your mom, the Barmaid won't do more than a handjob/boobjob, and the only skills that do anything are speed/endurance/toughness.

Though in fairness some of these things might be dependant on a story trigger, I got bored and cheated to get max stats and skill, freddy was still unimpressed, and as I indicated near the begining of this post,
"Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\img\pictures" and "Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\movies" will give a very clear indication of what content is present if you can bear the spoilers

As for the clear quest tab, I kinda side with the Dev on this one, conditional on a game being well written and bug free, games are much better when you can organically explore/discover them for yourself than to have a quest tree lead you by the nose. IMO The necessity of a walkthrough is one of the clearest indicators that a DEV has failed to create a good game.
I kinda liked the vibe of this game, I'm hoping he improves.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yup it sounds like the DEV lied then, or atleast promised more than he could deliver, doesn't change the early release point I made, no matter how long it's been in development there isn't enough content to warrent a walkthrough IMO.
I don't see any scenes with the mother/daughter in
"Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\img\pictures"​
or in
"Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\movies"​
As far as Sex Scenes I think there are
2 options for the Sarah (the barmaid),
1 for Molly (your Best friends mom),
3 for Emma (necklace Girl),
1 for Astrid (the Elf)
2 for Isabelle (Saviour vs Pillager)
2 with the theif
and a punishment scene with Adda, though I personally don't count that as a sex scene same with the first theif meeting

thats about it, AFAIK you can't train enough to impress freddy , you can't romance molly (only blackmail her) you can't jump on your sister, or your mom, the Barmaid won't do more than a handjob/boobjob, and the only skills that do anything are speed/endurance/toughness.

Though in fairness some of these things might be dependant on a story trigger, I got bored and cheated to get max stats and skill, freddy was still unimpressed, and as I indicated near the begining of this post,
"Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\img\pictures" and "Kingdom-win-[0.4.1]\www\movies" will give a very clear indication of what content is present if you can bear the spoilers

As for the clear quest tab, I kinda side with the Dev on this one, conditional on a game being well written and bug free, games are much better when you can organically explore/discover them for yourself than to have a quest tree lead you by the nose. IMO The necessity of a walkthrough is one of the clearest indicators that a DEV has failed to create a good game.
I kinda liked the vibe of this game, I'm hoping he improves.
Thank you very much for your reply. I too really like the setting and the vibe of the game and I'm willing to stick around until it gets a bit less frustrating to play.

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
So been playing it and I notice how sluggish slow the animations are, even in start menu. Will this be fix?

Ooh ahaha monke

Aug 5, 2021
Bros how do you play this game i am so confused. Like i just want to bang chicks like i dont want to become the lock picking lawyer. Like how do you negotiate and get the necklace back. A guide would be very helpful.
edit: why are the animations so long like can there be an option to skip the dream

Last edited:

Seahound

May 23, 2021
You'll need to push each of the lock's buttons to the top of the lock before slowly fall back into place. They must be falling not just stay on top.
I try that and it falls I hear a click but does not stay in place when I go to move to the next one. What am I doing wrong?

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I try that and it falls I hear a click but does not stay in place when I go to move to the next one. What am I doing wrong?
You push it halfway, and the momentum carries it to the top and holds in place at the top. You do this to all 3 or 4 [depending on lock difficulty] and then when all 3 or 4 are resting on the top, you just touch them to make them fall. Since they fall at different speeds you'll need to do them in the right order.

Also, you can move faster in the lockpick screen by holding the run button (On keyboard I think it's the control button) to move faster, which is what you'll need to do for the harder lock, otherwise it's impossible.

Seahound

May 23, 2021
You push it halfway, and the momentum carries it to the top and holds in place at the top. You do this to all 3 or 4 [depending on lock difficulty] and then when all 3 or 4 are resting on the top, you just touch them to make them fall. Since they fall at different speeds you'll need to do them in the right order.

Also, you can move faster in the lockpick screen by holding the run button (On keyboard I think it's the control button) to move faster, which is what you'll need to do for the harder lock, otherwise it's impossible.
Thanks that worked perfectly

Nov 30, 2019
does anyone know what it is???
1629145181032.png
if u click "credits" and the game is lag, but u still can hear background music but u cannot do anying exept press "F5" refresh the whole game.....

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
What do you do after you get your step sister's panties? It tells me to sleep if I try to meditate but I don't get the option to sleep
first, one of most bugs found is that should not take stepsister panties while she is sleeping until oldman ask for them, or game will break and could not deliver them and and that quest

to sleep must go to your bed on ground floor to the right, if after a week dont bring food and wood stepmom wont let you sleep there and may sleep at granary instead (if you dont ask for fun time to bartender for savind her niece)

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Yeah, Probably dead. when was the last update? it kinda sucks. cause i remember really enjoying the content that was on offer, and seeing potential in this. although, admittedly. i've forgotten all the details of the game, except(is it 2B? or Ciri? some stolen character.)whatever character being stuck through a window for optional sex scene.

GayGger

Jul 15, 2019
where the fuck do i find the grandpa and the necklace and the waterfall? i've literally been everywhere and couldn't find anything

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
where the fuck do i find the grandpa and the necklace and the waterfall? i've literally been everywhere and couldn't find anything
if i remember right, that's basically the end of the content. i played it months ago though(although, it looks like the game hasn't been updated since anyway).

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes