What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
So uh, i tried this game for the first time. Looks intresting, but i got stuck like in the early of the game. At the Freddie's chest lockpicking. That thing doesnt work, neither the locks kept shut on top, or they fall in a blink of an eye. I saw some questions obout lockpicking at "page #3" i think? Anyways, was trying everything i could for over than 20 minutes. I guess il just wait a few months for a better condition of the game, less buggy.

Reactions: nb8

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Stuck at the lockpicking section, this mini game is impossible. I am about to give up and delete the game. What is with devs and making insanely impossible to do mini games unless you have some inhuman "reflexes" or you straight cheat with an auto clicker which btw still barely manages to complete said mini game.

Reactions: nb8 and KateOlive

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Lol so many updates yet everyone is still stuck I hope next updates will make the game faster

Nov 24, 2019
This idiotic stamina is still in the game. Maybe there is some kind of cheat for the endless stamina?
Why my fine gentleman, where there is a will, there is a way.

Extract this totally legit zip file overriding anything as needed.

Go to options, enable "Always Dash", and enjoy your everlasting stamina.

Notes:
- Tested only during the intro (after the dream, when the stamina bar first show up)
- Tested only on Linux version and Wine (Windows on Linux) only. Should work on Mac too but untested.
- This has only been tested on 0.5, but may work with earlier or later versions
- NO WARRANTIES. I do not take any responsibility if the game stops working or starts misbehaving due to applying the patch.

PS.( Personally, the default walk speed didn't seemed THAT bad, so please try the game without this patch applied first? Or don't, I don't really care; but it is always encouraged to try the game as the dev intended first, and only apply patches/cheat if you really cannot stand it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: mag5246

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Lock picking not working.
I got all the pins in the tutorial lock pick session to the top ... they all stayed in place ... then nothing happened.

Reactions: KateOlive
Nov 24, 2019
Stuck at the lockpicking section, this mini game is impossible. I am about to give up and delete the game. What is with devs and making insanely impossible to do mini games unless you have some inhuman "reflexes" or you straight cheat with an auto clicker which btw still barely manages to complete said mini game.
Not on this part yet, but...

For the record, have you tried lowering FPS instead? A lot of games rely on FPS instead of Real Time, after all, the FPS usually also measures the frequency on which events are being handled by the engine. So a higher FPS means the engine does more cycles per second, and if it counting the cycles instead of comparing real time (which is a bad but common practice), you can have only half of the time the developer had.

Try running the game with something like --limit-fps=30 and see if that (besides potentially slowing down your game) actually help.

Hint: Press F2 to see current FPS.

Hint 2: If you are not running from command-line, you can edit package.json file to append to chromium-args.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But this did not work on Windows version running under Wine (while it worked on Linux version). Might be because Wine used Canvas mode while Linux was with WebGL but still, be warned it may or may not work at all (so use F2 to check if it worked!)

Note: Again, while I know from F2 that this code work, I do not know how the dev implemented lockpicking. If it was using HimeWorks plugin from 2016, however, then this patch will most likely work (HimeWorks used FPS for timed menus).

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.5.0] [NobleoneStudio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,2 GB / 521 MB - Kingdom_QPW_windows_[0.5.0]-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
thank you henry for that changelog i did ask for, much apreciated

for those stuck on some quests, notice there is an official playthrough on folder, to avoid losing fun, just look at it if got stuck... yeah for those whining about walk speed look at it up to day 3, to get the horse, get money for saddle using rusted swords from orcs, and go for stallion once got agility 1

I disagree on those who try setting always dasj on option, as it takes out stamina, specially for lockpicking you can use dash (shift on pc) to move ball (tip of lockpick) faster on last moves to get cubes dropping and move to next ones on time (stamina bar is used but not shown so if it is always on would be a problem as being used moving cubes up)

about errors found, need to start a new game to be able to make a full relationship table , still dont know why orc girl is not on list (expect a surprise?)
on bestiary option got a stuck loading on leaving if at any time check on bear, no problem on both orcs male or female

hipnosys and ironwill seem not to be working yet, i guess is why there is no content yet for those and not for some misspelling description .. or maybe still need to pass some weeks on game yet

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
Thank you - prompt work.(y)I didn't have to be bored for long.(y)
By the way, I found this uncle Intelligense. Need to unlock door Abadone house and read the book on the table.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes