What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
if i remember right, that's basically the end of the content. i played it months ago though(although, it looks like the game hasn't been updated since anyway).
not at all, even that game seems to go backwards instead of increasing content, necklace quest is one of the first quests you can make, and has different ways to get that necklace needed for quest... clue, in order to find a waterfall, follow water, grandpa as you say , if mean old pervert with amazing fighting skills you want to learn, is past waterfall on mornings as he says on day 2 , and still going south reach marsh where can find who found necklace on afternoon.. but she wants another (dont say what, but is another necklace , all girls love shiny things) you can buy one for 80 at armor store, find one on a chest in ada's room, and remember i got another somewhere else too..

game has some broken inventory, stuff for quest is counted to end them but is not given and still keeps on my inventory after completion, so still may sell some stuff you wont need later

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I won't lie to you. I don't really understand what you typed. i'm not trying to offend you. i just really don't understand what
point you are trying to make, or what any of it means.

now, I will try to explain my message a bit better. my save file is from June. And at that time, I had completed all of the content in that build.(I checked)

since then, it looks like there has been 1 update i think? in july, it seems. the main point of my reply was that there's only about 1-3 hours of total content in the game, and he's extremely close to having completed the entirety of it.

what I would recommend to that guy, is to wait a bit more, see if the games getting updates. and wait for it to get a bit more content, and hopefully some more polish on the quests, quest design, and direction of the game. because as it stood when i played it. everything was quite confusing, and it didn't even tell you when you completed all available content for each character, or even if the quest you are currently on is even in the actual game. in the case of meeting good'ol gramps for the 2nd training session. it wasn't in the game, even know the quest log said otherwise.

alot of the quests also required certain skills and abilities that also weren't in the game, and when cheated for, still didn't enable quest completion.
it was just a warning to the guy, so he doesn't waste hours trying to complete something that isn't in the game.

Now, i checked the patreon today, and saw there is activity. but it doesn't look like there is really alot here on F95. so i'm not really sure what's happening with the game.(hence why i posted twice asking if the games dead.)

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I won't lie to you. I don't really understand what you typed. i'm not trying to offend you. i just really don't understand what
point you are t...(hence why i posted twice asking if the games dead.)
...(hence why i posted twice asking if the games dead.)

I wrote a reply to you because you answered GayGger about necklace quest and grandpa, just like you probably checked this game a while ago and could do things that now are not possible anymore.. or yet , like going to orc camp on day 2 with oldman and slay any wandering orc for xp and stuff (mostly rusted swords to sale), enter white tower west of elven fortress path from market, now ask lvl2 int, but no more books found yet for that, there was also a message about iron will to be put on next update (needed against succubus' charm) and now is not anymore..

dev seem to be one person only, and that explains a slow progress, but he/she is active for sure, even look here often for feedbackm but one thing i miss for sure on this game is a proper changelog to see what new content to look for... or just a wander and grind until you can find something without a clue about what to look for

I agree with you about confusing of some quests, like the now some kind of tutorial to picklock, that leads to something to do that requires a lvl on agility? but dont say how much is needed either (just noticed there is a note on quests about that one that is no further content on this update)

Last edited:
Reactions: Magazif and noblone

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Ooh! i get what you mean now. sorry about that.

yeah, I would guess he probably removed stuff because it didn't fit with his direction for the game, or he wanted to change how those quests were done. but I agree with you.

It's good to hear that the game isn't dead. i've been following it for a bit, And I was worried it was just another dead promising project, like Waifu's attack, Rise of Vruk/A goblins tale(both seem dead), Black garden, and Hourglass.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 1390821
Can't start the game anymore
any help
can you try changing to full screen mode, or change your computer resolution? sometimes those not very common ones (or not) may bring problems to those script that may try to resize objects on screen and cannot locate them well, or offside.. just a guess, but surely dev may have more clues about that than me

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021
Hey, here's a video tutorial on how to unlock hard lockpicks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much, but I'm still at a loss who is this uncle intelligence and where to find it. As I understand it, he will come himself, but if he doesn't want to, it doesn't matter and you can live normally without him ...:geek:

Pocarius

Jun 18, 2021

Well, finally, a new version has been released, while the truth is not free, I hope it will appear here in the near future.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hey guys!
The update is finally here! So far, only patrons have access. It's the only way I can reward my patrons who support the development of the game. But don't worry it will be here soon for everyone.

Changelog:
-Official Guide ( free for all)

-Lots of new sex animations for Sarah, Valeria.

-Lots of new animations for Emily, Jessica.

-A total of 86 animations.

-The screens of the old characters have been redesigned.

-Added system relationship

-Added Bestiary

-Added Alchemy crafting system.

-Several quests were redesigned.

-Fixed Baron / Squire bug.

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
Nice, I played the game and it is playable and I did not encounter any problem and it is fun. I hope to continue like this and increase the additions to the tasks

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Seeing there's a lot of frustration based on the game's mechanics-but putting that aside can anyone tell me the current ratio of non-NTR to NTR scenes/animations at present? And is the non-NTR side worth it yet? From what I've read, frustrations/confusions aside, it seems like a very promising game I'd be more than happy to support so I don't want to dismiss it yet but if there's all that trouble just for 1-2 subpar animations I don't see the point

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
Looks like a shitty slow game from reading all comments, we need a hero with full save and gallery

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Seeing there's a lot of frustration based on the game's mechanics-but putting that aside can anyone tell me the current ratio of non-NTR to NTR scenes/animations at present? And is the non-NTR side worth it yet? From what I've read, frustrations/confusions aside, it seems like a very promising game I'd be more than happy to support so I don't want to dismiss it yet but if there's all that trouble just for 1-2 subpar animations I don't see the point
same here, i hope anyone have the answer.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes