What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Game is still unplayable due to bugs.

It still crashes when you try to save when going to Elf village for the first time with the darkhaired girl to get barrels.

More importantly though, I can't progress past the part where you catch the thief that looks like 2B in your house because it's not night time and it won't let me sleep.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks a lot for finally adding a walkthrough! It will definitely be less confusing now and surely more enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
I was going to support this game. However, thanks to that stupid lock pick game I am done with this. The stupid balls stick and it doesn't work properly. all the best to the developer. You can count me out.

Nov 30, 2019
em... i got a question, I use my 0.4 version file for my for 0.5 verion. well it just have so many bug but if i open a new game then everything fine why....... also does anyone know how play noramlly with you old saves, instead of starting a new one with out the all the bug....(that like three hour of progress i don't want to replay all the stuff....)

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
em... i got a question, I use my 0.4 version file for my for 0.5 verion. well it just have so many bug but if i open a new game then everything fine why....... also does anyone know how play noramlly with you old saves, instead of starting a new one with out the all the bug....(that like three hour of progress i don't want to replay all the stuff....)
the answer is simple, as seen on changelog:
-Added system relationship
-Added Bestiary

both options may keep a record of interaction with girls from starting values to each move you do with them, those starting values missing may lead to errors on every move you do with them..

Capture.PNG

just check how is yours when load a ver 0.4 save and will guess why i decided to restart

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Wanted to check up on how game is doing since last I played was 1.0, seeing alot of talk on game being buggy which is concerning. Has the movement speed been improved or has there been added an option for skipping cutscenes?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Wanted to check up on how game is doing since last I played was 1.0, seeing alot of talk on game being buggy which is concerning. Has the movement speed been improved or has there been added an option for skipping cutscenes?
You get a horse, made you go faster & basically has unlimited stamina (but only outside). You can get this horse much earlier than the walkthrough by simply sell the spare swords that the orcs dropped.

I haven't encounter the other bugs yet, but so far the most buggy area is definitely at the elf's place while your teammate is the old man.

Reactions: Pelican!
Nov 30, 2019
yeah i guess i had to reastart .... but the thing is will they fix this bug at future update???
i mean one day they gonna have 0.6 .....

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Do I need to collect taxes for all? I waive taxes for Emily and Eddie and collect the rest. But when going back to Isabelle and when she asks whether the taxes had been collected, the MC always answer not yet.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
So, is this worth giving a try at this point? like, does it finally have some content, and improved design? i last played it back in February or something.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
lockpiking hard lvl = impossible
and bug , dont speak of them , i bought clothes to the red haired before talk about dancing with the step sister and i have nothing in my bag et some of money i collect n dont appear its great.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
lockpiking hard lvl = impossible
and bug , dont speak of them , i bought clothes to the red haired before talk about dancing with the step sister and i have nothing in my bag et some of money i collect n dont appear its great.
need to wait a couple of weeks and raise taxes for Emily and Jessica, then you can give the dress Jessica.
and lockpiking is very simple, you put all the balls up then activate starting from the second and then the next and the last one is the first ( save when all the balls are up)

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
need to wait a couple of weeks and raise taxes for Emily and Jessica, then you can give the dress Jessica.
and lockpiking is very simple, you put all the balls up then activate starting from the second and then the next and the last one is the first ( save when all the balls are up)
i have raise taxes and Jessica already dance in the pub and already talk to her and say i have to buy her a new dress , so i have to wait another week ?
And for lockpiking , easy lvl , yes i can , but hard , no , i have to reload all saves because the lockpick dont move quickly

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
i have raise taxes and Jessica already dance in the pub and already talk to her and say i have to buy her a new dress , so i have to wait another week ?
And for lockpiking , easy lvl , yes i can , but hard , no , i have to reload all saves because the lockpick dont move quickly
Wait another week
You lower 3 balls and only touch 1 (use shift for accelerated movement)

Reactions: Destriss
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes