What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
can time be advanced now on day 2 after you catch the thief in the house so you can go to sleep and progress on to day 3? if not, i'll hold off on downloading this again.
depends what you mean. during my playthrough, i had no problem passing time using either the bed/haybale and meditation.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I will play this game if somebody comes up with (cheat?) to lockpick. not gonna lie, it''s a really pain in the arse. good story and pace tho.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
So I was just walking around doing the first quest, wen into the forrest to go get the wine from the elves and got this bug. Any fix or do I just restart the game?

Reactions: Magazif

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
So I was just walking around doing the first quest, wen into the forrest to go get the wine from the elves and got this bug. Any fix or do I just restart the game?
me too but for me i was getting eggs and then orcs attack and me and the old man was heading to the elves, until i encounter a bug

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
U got to be fucking kidding me with this fucking stupid ass shit idiotically designed mini game

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How can I not be poisoned to death after I win the battle against Basilisk
need an antidote, can get one for free at church, or make one if have ingredients and skill to do it at church lab, remember to use it after defeating basilisk, not during combat

Nov 30, 2019
need an antidote, can get one for free at church, or make one if have ingredients and skill to do it at church lab, remember to use it after defeating basilisk, not during combat
acutally u don't need it, just go you house at aftermoon have a lunch it will clear the affected

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I think Jessica might be broken for me I can't do any scene's for her work besides get her to make my bed. Even though other options are greyed out. and I can't raise the respect level any.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
hey how is the ntr here
NTR is a very loose way to describe what happens. On the Evil path (best path IMO), you can help the Orcs abduct the baroness's daughter. Next part of the story is to save the daughter, in exchange for the noble title. When you head to the camp, hot orc lady asks you to kill the Orc boss since he's a tyrant and will lead to getting the Orcs killed. When you go to the tent, you'll see Orc boss having sex with the daughter. You can join in, but for story purposes you have to kill him and get the allegiance of the Orcs. Mind you, the baroness's daughter is a capital B Bitch, so having her raped by the Orcs doesn't phase the MC. No prior relationship other than the snooty noble daughter looking down on everybody. Best part, after saving her and getting the noble title, they still live in your mansion. Now the ex-baroness and her daughter will get trained in and learn their place under the 'Evil' Baron (us).

Apr 16, 2020
I cant progress with step mom (command her and all of the ???) and sister (I cant choose massage me and dance and all of the ???)
-
How do i use sleeping potion?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Looks like there's an update to 0.6.1, I wonder if the bugs and freezing have gotten any better after several months

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
how to sleep?
click the bed doesn't work
i'm on day 2 after the conversation of the thief
I think you need to either get food and wood to sleep at the house, make money and sleep in the inn, or sleep in the shed. Once you progress, you'll unlock the baroness' manor, as well as your old house (for free) depending on the path you are on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TahmASPDMAX
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes