What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Game Update
Public version 0.6.1 is now available.

Patreon version 0.7.0 is available for supporters.

Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: potspipe

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
When I go to the old man on the third day he says 'thats all i can teach you', but he hasn't taught me anything. at all. and i'm stuck and can't do anything. How/What do I do?

ryantaylor88

Jun 10, 2019
how to sleep?
click the bed doesn't work
i'm on day 2 after the conversation of the thief
Happened the same to me, probably a corrupted save due to bug. Delete the saves 1 through how many you have and start over, this time just do the tutorial and don't talk to anyone else, I think starting another quest while doing the tutorial is what caused the bug

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TahmASPDMAX

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i got to ask....is that annoying 'stamina' thing that makes it so you can't 'run' for more then a couple of seconds still in this? because literally i think the run speed is the walk speed in other RPGMaker games and the walk speed is only 25-50% the normal walk speed as it's taken me literally minutes to cross a small map in this game the last time i tried this, and to be honest i do NOT want to speed hours being bored due to slow as hell movement speeds that i saw last time i tried to play this, as last time i tried to play this what should've been a quick 5 minute quest near the start took nearly 3 times as long and no matter how good a possible plotline might be i hate needless grinding more so if the grinding feeling is because of ultra slow movement speed settings

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
i got to ask....is that annoying 'stamina' thing that makes it so you can't 'run' for more then a couple of seconds still in this? because literally i think the run speed is the walk speed in other RPGMaker games and the walk speed is only 25-50% the normal walk speed as it's taken me literally minutes to cross a small map in this game the last time i tried this, and to be honest i do NOT want to speed hours being bored due to slow as hell movement speeds that i saw last time i tried to play this, as last time i tried to play this what should've been a quick 5 minute quest near the start took nearly 3 times as long and no matter how good a possible plotline might be i hate needless grinding more so if the grinding feeling is because of ultra slow movement speed settings
Hey, game speed was changed in patch 0.5.0 and stamina has been increased, there is also the possibility of improving endurance and move speed in talent tree or you can use horse.
hard choice need walkthrough
Walkthrough is available

Reactions: potspipe

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Herbs respawn in some areas, but dont respawn in others, cauese of that I cant get enough celandine to brew the second potion.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
NTR is a very loose way to describe what happens. On the Evil path (best path IMO), you can help the Orcs abduct the baroness's daughter. Next part of the story is to save the daughter, in exchange for the noble title. When you head to the camp, hot orc lady asks you to kill the Orc boss since he's a tyrant and will lead to getting the Orcs killed. When you go to the tent, you'll see Orc boss having sex with the daughter. You can join in, but for story purposes you have to kill him and get the allegiance of the Orcs. Mind you, the baroness's daughter is a capital B Bitch, so having her raped by the Orcs doesn't phase the MC. No prior relationship other than the snooty noble daughter looking down on everybody. Best part, after saving her and getting the noble title, they still live in your mansion. Now the ex-baroness and her daughter will get trained in and learn their place under the 'Evil' Baron (us).
This doesn't feel NTR to me, unfortunately

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
This doesn't feel NTR to me, unfortunately
It's because it isn't, some people freak out when a potential love interest has sex with another character, even if that love interest is in a relationship with someone else during that part of the story. There is no relationship between the daughter of the baroness and the MC, so her getting assaulted doesn't count as NTR IMO. There's a couple scenes with the MC getting it on with married characters, but that's more Netori than Netorare.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes