What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
was the character move speed ever increased? cause the last time i tried this game was back around April/May and the movement speed/system was a major downside to trying to play this
There’s a button to increase the speed of the game that the dev added. Don’t remember what it was because I haven’t played since I last posted here. Though, it fucks up some sequences, so put it back to the default speed before a cutscene or whatever. Just press buttons on the keyboard.

Edit: the buttons are "U, i, O ,P". slowest (default) to fastest. Or you could just download https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/#post-706263, which you can mess with the speed of the game or your character (what i use for every MV rpg game).

Edit: He removed it....

Last edited:

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
There’s a button to increase the speed of the game that the dev added. Don’t remember what it was because I haven’t played since I last posted here. Though, it fucks up some sequences, so put it back to the default speed before a cutscene or whatever. Just press buttons on the keyboard.
Damn. He should add a button for unlimited stamina then.

cheshire8

Nov 27, 2017
RPGM games already start with two (or 3) strikes for a lot of people, but a stamina bar that let you jog for 10 secs and take way too long to replenish? That's a new low

Why?

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
in my stepsister's room, when it lets me select "Jump to her"
I'm far into the story and still nothing, or is that not in this version?

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
the game is super broke for me this makes twice in 5 minutes now i have gotten this
it happens every time i go into the menu at different places

Last edited:

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
the game is super broke for me this makes twice in 5 minutes now i have gotten this
it happens every time i go into the menu at different places
I also get this issue. It also happens if you saved in certain areas and you try to load into them. This game has been extremely buggy almost every release. The premise and art and everything looks great so it makes it very disappointing.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
It was really hard getting the timing to get past the hard lockpick on town :(, the 2 times that random bug appeared atleat the autosave was handy and could continue.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Can we please get a proper changelog and a guide of what content is available? I refuse to restart a random 3rd playthrough and risk myself being locked out of some content / find game breaking bugs again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game crashes if you go to the Elven area and also if you try to go left on the market screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you talk to the egg seller and select equip you'll fuck up your game as it'll cause the game to lock.

I think this game should be marketed at people with insomnia as I think it help make them fall asleep because it does for me. Click walk click ZZZZ click walk ZZZZZ and pretty soon you've forgotten that you were playing a game and just keep sleeping.

Skills seem to be worthless. I have iron will which makes you resistant to charm but the fucking succubus still fail spams it's fucking chump skill and still charms the MC and MC still never gets another hit in again. Talking about making sure all battles are rigged but then again that's the norm for most RPGM games. I have all mind skills but can't do anything at all. Can't jump on the sister can't let Garona die or do anything with her after the battle. I didn't see any rape anywhere

Nothing respawns no herbs no monsters.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9alwa and Joeburqa

Xddđ

Nov 13, 2019
on day 3 I do the training with the old man then day skipped to afternoon, I meditated to skip to midnight to do the Life Saver quest and I can't sleep because there's no sleep icon, please help

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
stuck on first lock, how do you stop the locks from fast falling?
need to touch slower ones first, if start by first from the left will fail for sure, that's the last one to go for from left to right A B C and D, start by B , then C , D and finally A, remember on hard locks to use shift to move faster or wont we able to reach in time

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Game crashes if you go to the Elven area and also if you try to go left on the market screen.

If you talk to the egg seller and select equip you'll fuck up your game as it'll cause the game to lock.

I think this game should be marketed at people with insomnia as I think it help make them fall asleep because it does for me. Click walk click ZZZZ click walk ZZZZZ and pretty soon you've forgotten that you were playing a game and just keep sleeping.

Skills seem to be worthless. I have iron will which makes you resistant to charm but the fucking succubus still fail spams it's fucking chump skill and still charms the MC and MC still never gets another hit in again. Talking about making sure all battles are rigged but then again that's the norm for most RPGM games. I have all mind skills but can't do anything at all. Can't jump on the sister can't let Garona die or do anything with her after the battle. I didn't see any rape anywhere

That's pretty much the issue that I have with this game. There is nothing that tells you how to do this or that and a lot of the quests/content seem bugged. I already asked several times about a guide/a brief description of what's the extent of the available content but I never got an answer.

So far in two playthroughs i have been stuck many times on several occasions and I don't even know whether it's because the game is bugged or if it's because the content isn't there yet.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

I think I had the same crash at the same point, during the orc attack right? just as you hit the walled section, loading one autosave back fixed the issue for me, as for the skills like iron will I'm pretty sure those are just placeholders at this point, I cheated to beat the succubus and there is no content passed that, so it is likely that will be a gated point in the next update since their are no other enemies that need iron will yet
That's pretty much the issue that I have with this game. There is nothing that tells you how to do this or that and a lot of the quests/content seem bugged. I already asked several times about a guide/a brief description of what's the extent of the available content but I never got an answer.

So far in two playthroughs i have been stuck many times on several occasions and I don't even know whether it's because the game is bugged or if it's because the content isn't there yet.
This looks like a very early release so far, so not much need for a walkthrough yet I think, only really fetch herbs for the elves, seduce the girl who lost her necklace, a Handy/Boob job from the bar maid, and a small matter of an orc raid.
if you want a better idea of how much content there is you could always take a sneaky peak at the movies.

I think this game shows promise and it's a little early to complain about skill not neing implemented and stuff not replenishing. maybe in a few updates.

One note for the DEV that lockpicking minigame is terrible, it doesn't make sense to make something like that so difficult in this kind of game.

Reactions: docamakus

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
One note for the DEV that lockpicking minigame is terrible, it doesn't make sense to make something like that so difficult in this kind of game.
I have to agree heavily with this. The minigame is far more difficult then it needs to be. On the hard ones it feels like its nearly impossible to do it with out no clipping cheats being used to get to the segments quicker. This should really be redone or just removed in place of a simple skill check or if it must be a mini game maybe a simple press the keys prompted on the screen in a period of time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Stil996

The first crash happened when I entered the first area leading to the Elven stronghold b ut I decided to go back to the marketplace and hit the first crash when trying to leave that area the second crash happened right after that when I tried to enter the egg farmers area and when I brought the game back up and loaded the save the player was in the egg farmers area and leaving caused no crash.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Could not start the Game on Linux
Bash:
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/fonts.conf", line 5: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-hinting-slight.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/10-scale-bitmap-fonts.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/20-unhint-small-vera.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/30-metric-aliases.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/40-nonlatin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/45-generic.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/45-latin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/49-sansserif.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/50-user.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/51-local.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/60-generic.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/60-latin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/65-nonlatin.conf", line 4: unknown element "description"
[434229:434229:0801/181426.662810:FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font
#0 0x7f5f05c2543c <unknown>

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes