What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I gave a try at this game, its good points:

-Looks and sounds very nice overall.
-Lockpick game its interesting once you know how works.
-You can get stronger by doing workout Its a good new mechanic I haven't seen much in games like this (running around for a while grants +1 agility, carrying crates seems give +1 strength).

The bad ones:

-Some places are misleading, sometimes theres dirty paths to mark where are new screens and other places haven't any mark and only can find them by chance or looking throughtly on the whole map.
-Needs a map or at least a way to guide you into some things like the quests or to find some people (like freddie, the MC talks like we should know already who he is and where locate him at that point which its pretty unlikely unless we find him by chance beforehand. The same for some mechanics like the lockpicking.
-Some H-Scenes are unavailable and seem to freeze the game.
-Buggy

So far I got these errors in 0.3.1:

If I try to open the quest menu I get a error message.
KQPW Bug1.jpg

If I talk to Sarah in the inn after the elvish fortress's battle she wants reward you in the granary at midnight (the shed at the right of the town) but when you go there and talk to her the screen goes black and stays lke that, ambience music and sounds still play though.
KQPW Bug2.jpg
KQPW Bug2-1.jpg

The same thing happens after talking with the old man in the river after getting skills, then seems like should play a scene where they both peek in the stepsister bathing in there.
KQPW Bug3.jpg
KQPW Bug3-1.jpg
KQPW Bug3-2.jpg

I liked the game but so far needs fixing to be really enjoyable.

Note: You can get two more scenes with the thief if you go up to the shed in the hill at midnight, there you will find her stuck in a crack in the wall and you can get a blowjob scene, if you lockpick the door and get inside you can get another scene, plus a +intelligence if you read the book in the table.

As for the Lockpick minigame, first get all the tumblers at the top.
Lockpick.jpg

Push the middle one first (1), it wil go down slowly, then push and hold shift to move faster, go down, then right and up inside the right thumbler (2) and push it, go down again then all way to the left one (3) and push it too, its done. If the lock is easy you can do it even without shift , but if its a hard one you will need it.
Lockpick2.jpg

Last edited:

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021

-You can get stronger by doing workout Its a good new mechanic I haven't seen much in games like this (running around for a while grants +1 agility, carrying crates seems give +1 strength).

The bad ones:

-Some places are misleading, sometimes theres dirty paths to mark where are new screens and other places haven't any mark and only can find them by chance or looking throughtly on the whole map.
-Needs a map or at least a way to guide you into some things like the quests or to find some people (like freddie, the MC talks like we should know already who he is and where locate him at that point which its pretty unlikely unless we find him by chance beforehand. The same for some mechanics like the lockpicking.
-Buggy

View attachment 1269513

If I talk to Sarah in the inn after the elvish fortress's battle she wants reward you in the granary at midnight (the shed at the right of the town) but when you go there and talk to her the screen goes black and stays lke that, ambience music and sounds still play though.
View attachment 1269514
View attachment 1269515

The same thing happens after talking with the old man in the river after getting skills, then seems like should play a scene where they both peek in the stepsister bathing in there.
View attachment 1269516
View attachment 1269517
View attachment 1269518

I liked the game but so far needs fixing to be really enjoyable.

Note: You can get two more scenes with the thief if you go up to the shed in the hill at midnight, there you will find her stuck in a crack in the wall and you can get a blowjob scene, if you lockpick the door and get inside you can get another scene, plus a +intelligence if you read the book in the table.
Hi, thank you so much for the feedback and bug report, I'm doing my best to fix it.

Reactions: Yuditz

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Can we please get a walkthrough or at least know where every version ends/what content is available? I am 100% confident i'm locked out of stuff because the game is buggy and doesn't let me progress. I can't do anything at that tower (crashes) and i can't progress the quest where i need to save the daughter from the orc camp. Furthermore, I couldn't find any info about the blacksmitch daughter and wasn't able to get a scene with sister/mother.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: ann87ra

Logan Howlett

Aug 25, 2018
For anyone experiencing bugs, I downloaded the game from their patreon page and it worked perfectly fine. I used to get black screen but now I don't have any problems anymore.

brzi89

Dec 27, 2018
i like the look but the game for me is not working any sex scene is just black

gustavvv

Jul 25, 2017
the hard lock is actually fucking impossible to crack dev please implement some way to make it easier i am going insane

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I get an error message when askeing the thief to reveal her chest (peoples1.png is missing)
and later on when I try to help the Elves being attacked by orcs in their ruined fortress, something about video scene width, causeing the game to crash
first one can be fixed easily by copy and renameing the MC portraits or simply choosing to call the guards, but second one makes the game unplayable

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
:

The bad ones:

-Buggy

View attachment 1269513

View attachment 1269514
View attachment 1269515

يحدث نفس الشيء بعد التحدث مع الرجل العجوز في النهر بعد اكتساب المهارات ، ثم يبدو أنه يجب أن يلعب مشهدًا حيث ينظر كلاهما إلى أخته التي تستحم هناك.
View attachment 1269516
View attachment 1269517
View attachment 1269518

لقد أحببت اللعبة ولكن حتى الآن بحاجة إلى إصلاح حتى تكون ممتعة حقًا.

ملحوظة: يمكنك الحصول على مشهدين آخرين مع اللص إذا صعدت إلى السقيفة في التل عند منتصف الليل ، ستجدها عالقة في صدع في الحائط ويمكنك الحصول على مشهد مص ، إذا قمت بإغلاق الباب و الدخول يمكنك الحصول على مشهد آخر ، بالإضافة إلى ذكاء + إذا قرأت الكتاب في الجدول.

بالنسبة إلى لعبة Lockpick الصغيرة ، احصل أولاً على كل البهلوانات في الأعلى.
View attachment 1269553

ادفع الوسط أولاً (1) ، سوف ينزل ببطء ، ثم اضغط مع الاستمرار على التحول للتحرك بشكل أسرع ، ثم النزول لأسفل ، ثم لليمين ولأعلى داخل الإبهام الأيمن (2) وادفعه ، ثم انزل لأسفل مرة أخرى ثم على طول الطريق إلى ترك واحدًا (3) وادفعه أيضًا ، انتهى. إذا كان القفل سهلاً ، فيمكنك القيام بذلك حتى بدون تغيير ، ولكن إذا كان قفلًا صعبًا ، فستحتاج إليه.
View attachment 1269554
[/اقتبس]
نفس المشكلة

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Wow that stamina bar for just normally walk around the maps makes this game almost unplayable.

mgkcs

Feb 27, 2018
ok after reading all posts here this game has serius problems atm i even thougt it was buged so put my game in the "might be god when fixed" folder..

and here is why i thougt it was buged, started game running speed some what ok, then picking up barrels nice slower speed makes sens.. then back to ok speed after droping them.(even if i hated the stamina bar system) then later load the cart, small cut sceen and aftet that im still slow or stuck in "carry" speed... and seemd to be rest of game thouse i quit.... couse i legit thougt that was a bug... so if that was inteded snail sped then pls dont tempt potential players with ok speed like the first 5 min of game thats just an asshole move... unleas this really was a bug for me...

Reactions: brzi89

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
First opinion on the first version.
The universe and the characters are beautiful and very successful. There are the basics to making a great corruption game !
On the other hand, you must now correct the many bugs which are far too important. It would also be nice if the character could move a lot faster (with and without stamina).

It's a pleasure to become one of your Patreon !
I can't wait to see the progress

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
First opinion on the first version.
The universe and the characters are beautiful and very successful. There are the basics to making a great corruption game !
On the other hand, you must now correct the many bugs which are far too important. It would also be nice if the character could move a lot faster (with and without stamina).

It's a pleasure to become one of your Patreon !
I can't wait to see the progress
Hey, Thank you so much. Movement speed and stamina can be increased in the talent tree. And a big update is coming soon...

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Hey, Thank you so much. Movement speed and stamina can be increased in the talent tree. And a big update is coming soon...
...I hope this big update removes the slow movement. I have not played your updates because of how much torture it was to move around. I agree, I absolutely loved the visuals of this game and REALLY want to play more-- to see how the game will develop and if you plan to put any rape content in (those arrogant elves for a start with some orcs maybe...)
Please, please, please let me know when we are able to move at a normal RPG Maker speed :( I do not want to move around your huge, well-crafted maps 5 minutes at a time. I want to see all the beautiful content at a reasonable pace!

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
right now i am quitting this game and may join it where there will be less bugs and more content

Nov 20, 2019
this is why i pirate games first saves me from rip-offs, game looks good story is interesting and the potential for everything from romance to rape/corruption and everything in-between is there so i wanted to support. but then HOWEVER.... screw game of thrones this is game of error codes. quest menu... error code. try to go to 2nd floor of bar... error code .and the game breaking one orcs attack for the first time and i head to elfs as soon as i load in....error code. my day be so fine...then BOOM...error code. so much potential.. shame. hit me up if it ever gets fixed

Reactions: Wolfsblood

TheStormAbyss

Feb 26, 2019
The game gives an error when you try to go to the quest menu and it is still possible in some places, but the game itself looks good

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes