What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
be sure you have everything equiped because you have the items but you need to attach them to your body by equiped page in the menu third option.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
how to defeat this
??
easy you need to have advanced in the tree fighter skills until the end where you have higher damage to your enimies and also loot healers if you can plus buy food upto 99 each meal because one give you 50% and 25 percent heal and so on.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
easy you need to have advanced in the tree fighter skills until the end where you have higher damage to your enimies and also loot healers if you can plus buy food upto 99 each meal because one give you 50% and 25 percent heal and so on.
i do but i cant there something wrong

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
Mind readind endless lessons? There is requirement i think Lvl 10 to learn this ability on tree skills(Mind)
i cant reach level 10 there nothing remain in the map to kill iam lv9 now and the lesson are infinite i wanna finish the queat to go to meet th queen

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i cant reach level 10 there nothing remain in the map to kill iam lv9 now and the lesson are infinite i wanna finish the queat to go to meet th queen
me too i couldnt get to lvl 10 because who to fight to get lvl10 and as baron you will not be able to get that much

i think i knoiw how you got lvl 10.... not sure but think.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
soo how to get
well if we cheat by edit save we can buy the stuff that can protect us like the armar and the clothes that has also protects us too so when you fight the leader in the mansion he wont be able to win the fight so you will kill him there instead of letting him go to his camp so you will be able to hit more and by that you will get lvl up only so dont loot aka cheat before the fight with the orcs.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
well if we cheat by edit save we can buy the stuff that can protect us like the armar and the clothes that has also protects us too so when you fight the leader in the mansion he wont be able to win the fight so you will kill him there instead of letting him go to his camp so you will be able to hit more and by that you will get lvl up only so dont loot aka cheat before the fight with the orcs.
how to cheat ?? it takes alot of money

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes