What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean Ambar with horse when this happens, i do not remember her name. there are some actions in the game which can give you corruption. or you can use this utility and just cheat corruption in variables.

Google this RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master very helpful thing for playing RPGMV games.
omg thats not amber lol are you talking about old lady or young lady?

• Haha
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
omg thats not amber lol are you talking about old lady or young lady?
i mean ambar = building. sorry for my bad english. anyway i thought there is corruption point there when you touch her breast. strange that which ever you choose there her reaction is the same. but i chosen her hand and after this when talk with this girl, she was sooory for her reaction and i choose sorry again, so no corruption from this. OK, searched it in the game and her name is Julieth(well interesting name).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
so if its drew i take the cards and if i lose i still didnt see what he wants yet. i been trying to win to see what i will get in return lol.

View attachment 2828309
Well i think it is only possible in one case when you first talk to him and play right now, he goes first and you can do DRAW, but i somehow broke him and he not playin with me and says nothing after draw, just greeting and that's all...
If you play from the start he goes first, you can DRAW
if you say not right now and try any time later you go first, and there i think is no chace of winning...

In any case i think you should lose to him, and in any other case he tells you names like cheater(if you DRAW or WIN) but it is broken in my case. well..

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Well i think it is only possible in one case when you first talk to him and play right now, he goes first and you can do DRAW, but i somehow broke him and he not playin with me and says nothing after draw, just greeting and that's all...
If you play from the start he goes first, you can DRAW
if you say not right now and try any time later you go first, and there i think is no chace of winning...

In any case i think you should lose to him, and in any other case he tells you names like cheater(if you DRAW or WIN) but it is broken in my case. well..
if i got drew then i wont be able to play with him again but if i lose the first game he tells me who i can play with and that i will be able to re-match.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well yeah there is something wrong with this card game first match doesnt work like in the second does.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
and to be honest there is something wrong with the orders that the Baroness orders the MC to do about destroying the orc camp and then when you go to their camp there is the option to destroy the camp but without any action to it but also about the main story that needs the orc to help in the big fight against the darkness.... thats needed to review to get is fixed in the right way.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
expert lockpicking skill howwwwwwwwwwwww?????
I think it is not even possible now. But strange then how to complete training with oldman near waterfall which ask ypu to steal panties from your step-sister... which require advanced lockpicking...

Reactions: zizobc

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I think it is not even possible now. But strange then how to complete training with oldman near waterfall which ask ypu to steal panties from your step-sister... which require advanced lockpicking...
before the orc fight and before being baron its the normal lockpick but once you become baron and try to make them slaves then its advance lockpicking.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
before the orc fight and before being baron its the normal lockpick but once you become baron and try to make them slaves then its advance lockpicking.
yes thats true but the problem when u try to get panty she wake up so there is somethimg wrong

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
i cant fix black screan problem every time i go ro witch try to train with her i get black screen plzz help cause i try to down load fix file and nothing happen

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
yes thats true but the problem when u try to get panty she wake up so there is somethimg wrong
yeah she wakes up.... i know there was sleeping medicine in the old version i think i cant remember exactly.

or MC will take the panties but he its goes blackscreen.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
yeah she wakes up.... i know there was sleeping medicine in the old version i think i cant remember exactly.

or MC will take the panties but he its goes blackscreen.
i have black screen bug with witcher every time i go to her any help ??

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well the Dev answered that earlier today on his discord:

nobloneToday at 5:28 AM
hey guys, i am very busy right now i cant work, i am gonna release bug fix asap. The blackscreen bug is because of h265 codex videos. I need to replace them for 264 and then upload it again. I need few more days. Then i can work again. Thx all for helping each other here, soon i will answer and try to solve reported bugs.

here is the question to that answer it was exactly like yours it was posted yesterday:

SoulrenYesterday at 3:08 PM
Witch hut quest " Visit Selena for a lesson " is bugged for me. When i try to talk to her my screen goes black and i cant do anything besides resetting the game. Cant progress past that point (ver 0.17.5)

but also there is other solution to this because i dont have problem with selena at all....... be sure you have the codex for most if not all the types that known. so it will work.

Reactions: zizobc

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
well the Dev answered that earlier today on his discord:

nobloneToday at 5:28 AM
hey guys, i am very busy right now i cant work, i am gonna release bug fix asap. The blackscreen bug is because of h265 codex videos. I need to replace them for 264 and then upload it again. I need few more days. Then i can work again. Thx all for helping each other here, soon i will answer and try to solve reported bugs.

here is the question to that answer it was exactly like yours it was posted yesterday:

SoulrenYesterday at 3:08 PM
Witch hut quest " Visit Selena for a lesson " is bugged for me. When i try to talk to her my screen goes black and i cant do anything besides resetting the game. Cant progress past that point (ver 0.17.5)

but also there is other solution to this because i dont have problem with selena at all....... be sure you have the codex for most if not all the types that known. so it will work.
thanx bro so i had to wait :(

Jun 21, 2017
Getting black screen right at beginning talk to emily (proton). On Linux version game will not even start. Using Manjaro Linux Xfce
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes