What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
and i been trying the part where become baron, but that would be when the orc leader fucks her..... before bringing her back to her mother when Maddison accepts to step back from her position.
Do you tried the route to persuade him no to touch Adda? at this choice my game freeze each time and i ca not continue my game.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Do not get me wrong, i do not have anything against you personally or your project. But really all my experience so far was negative because of so much problems with this game, and i not personally talk about recent builds.
So here 2 saves, 1 one the main first choice who will you support, and second one is this save before going to orc camp...
if the game freezes either your computer is full and many programs uses the ram while plaything the game and ok i cant deny the game uses alot of ram in some scenes as the dev. didnt deny that too.... but he gave you few solutons but also be sure to few space and the c drive be sure it has over 80 gigabytes for the windows to sail smothly without any lagg or getting the game to freeze.

but about the scene in the camp i am planning to redo the baron part to see if its still freeze or is it from my computer..... btw i am computer tech and database developer...... so i know what i have to do to check that out.

Reactions: DeMoS666

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Do you tried the route to persuade him no to touch Adda? at this choice my game freeze each time and i ca not continue my game.
yeah well it froze for me too so thats why i wanted to check my c drive and be sure no other program working while playing this so i can see how this will be.... if its as the dev says its working or not working lol.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
if the game freezes either your computer is full and many programs uses the ram while plaything the game and ok i cant deny the game uses alot of ram in some scenes as the dev. didnt deny that too.... but he gave you few solutons but also be sure to few space and the c drive be sure it has over 80 gigabytes for the windows to sail smothly without any lagg or getting the game to freeze.

but about the scene in the camp i am planning to redo the baron part to see if its still freeze or is it from my computer..... btw i am computer tech and database developer...... so i know what i have to do to check that out.
Well i agree with you that game use too much RAM if it going long. But i loaded my save file 4-5 time just before enter their camp. And just lag at the same place it can not be problem with RAM and App is still working but do not respond visually... it is just too strange...

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Well, the problem is, i choose to help orcs and to go futher in this route(to choose to save Adda in the talk with orcs) -> you need to black mail Baroness(iand i have no idea how to do it, because there is no hints) and so i gone in forest to orcs and was ambushed by elves and because i do not have advanced and expert lockpicking skill and i have no idea where to find teacher, someone posted that player with cards in the tavern should teach this, i will try to load save file from 1 main choice and try to learn this skills.. maybe this will change something. But what about blackmail, how to do it?
yes me too if you want to be the baron that how it was in the old game but not sure about the new game what he made for it, because if the presuade the leader didnt work then the hero wont be able to fight because he already told them that he wanted to join them.....

but i still didnt see past that freeze yet. lol

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
yes me too if you want to be the baron that how it was in the old game but not sure about the new game what he made for it, because if the presuade the leader didnt work then the hero wont be able to fight because he already told them that he wanted to join them.....

but i still didnt see past that freeze yet. lol
I am more curious about netral path... and not see where is it going in plot at all. need to try it i think, maybe there is solution... But i so against to leave Baroness to rule village:mad:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Well i agree with you that game use too much RAM if it going long. But i loaded my save file 4-5 time just before enter their camp. And just lag at the same place it can not be problem with RAM and App is still working but do not respond visually... it is just too strange...
even well i do that too maybe its because he uses three auto saves make it like tripple the ram action which understandable because many games asks you to disable the auto save then it might work good but

but in this game its working good and it has good story but yeah the lag wont help with the freeze and so one....

well each developer should consider that not all people who download these games not all are gamers so they might have less than his gaming stationary computer that is made for creating 3d scenes and so on which need to have more if its not 32 gigabyte ram and processor also other than the hard drive to lots of free space to be able to do that many games dont know how many games he created and if he back them up before starting other project or keep them because some dev. would like to use some functions that used in other games he created before so he wont need to retype all that and take longer time lol.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I am more curious about netral path... and not see where is it going in plot at all. need to try it i think, maybe there is solution... But i so against to leave Baroness to rule village:mad:
that path is where she gives him place to sleep in the mansion as a personal gaurd but still servent lol

• Thinking Face

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
sorry Dev about all these chatting here i didnt mean to i was just trying to answer and try to help but i understand if you would get made at us.... promise wont do it again lol going to my corner lol

• Haha

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok seriously should i lose against him in the card game is he going to teach me the advance lockpick or who will do that because i remember it was him in the old game i think now i am not so sure anymore lol

plus who would love to lose lol but if its for that to be learned then no problem other wise i wont give him the satisfaction to win lol

• Haha

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
As for bugs, I find it difficult to believe having a staggered release schedule like this isn't a problem. If you used the ordinary setup where each version was released after set time periods, you wouldn't have to deal with debugging months old versions with changes that probably aren't very fresh in your mind. I would want to deal with as many bugs as possible before releasing a new version.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok here is the save file just remove the .rar that from the end i added that to be able to unload it here.

this is where it freezes. its in the barons route.

talk to her and tell her shut up and listen.... then go meet the leader there you will tell her that you want to join them and then you will presuade him but it get stuck there.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok the strange thing is that the Ntr pushed on us.

because stay silent went smothly but so i think the dev didnt program the presuade part thats why its a dead end lol.

bad dev lol.

so the Dev message is if you want to be baron then its the Ntr route lol.

Last edited:
  • Wow

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok something else and its very important if we are friends with the orc's and there no fights and gangs is finished then how the hell are we going to level up to get to the lessen?!!!!

not only that even the animals once we hunted them they all disappeared.

not even wolves or boars?!!!!

• Thinking Face

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok how many corruption can henry get in this update hell i been trying to get with most women but still in one corruption lol

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
ok how many corruption can henry get in this update hell i been trying to get with most women but still in one corruption lol
Welll, i think i corruption with your step sister at the start, second one with girl in ambar. third idk.. Need to search, but i mostly avoided cooruption but it is needed for skills..

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Welll, i think i corruption with your step sister at the start, second one with girl in ambar. third idk.. Need to search, but i mostly avoided cooruption but it is needed for skills..
yeah because of that i got the one but there alchemy tech to learn when i have 2 corruption, oh you mean sarah?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
yeah because of that i got the one but there alchemy tech to learn when i have 2 corruption, oh you mean sarah?
1 one corruption point when you smack ass of your step sister, second one when you go to ambar to get straw and there is red option with her there. There should be more.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
1 one corruption point when you smack ass of your step sister, second one when you go to ambar to get straw and there is red option with her there. There should be more.
well i used that one time but didnt get this i think let me check now. do you mean when he put his hand on her breast but her name is not amber.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
well i used that one time but didnt get this i think let me check now. do you mean when he put his hand on her breast but her name is not amber.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean Ambar with horse when this happens, i do not remember her name. there are some actions in the game which can give you corruption. or you can use this utility and just cheat corruption in variables.

Google this RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master very helpful thing for playing RPGMV games.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes