What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
For fuck sake, i do not seen so much messed up builds of the game as this one. As i remember this game was always so much buggy as only possible.
Any time game can freeze and only solution to close application, some action crush game, i even crashed game when i saved game and save was corrupted after this.
At choice HELP ORCS, go to their camp, get ambushed by elves(where the fuck is teacher of lockpick advanced and expert???)
Cannot save orc from prison...
Go to ORC camp, saved Garona, go talk to their leader and game fuckin freeze each time after i choose to(only available option) to assist orcs (cant choose save Adda) and choose persuade him. each time game will freeze(tried 3 times)
1691194997926.png

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
the card game in the tavern damn hard to understand, anyone know how that game played?

never mind i got and its only lose or drew but there are few plays where its 1 and higher number against it doesnt count point for me.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
well i think its a bug never mind i got and its only lose or drew but there are few plays where its 1 and higher number against it doesnt count point for me.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
so if its drew i take the cards and if i lose i still didnt see what he wants yet. i been trying to win to see what i will get in return lol.

card game.png

Last edited:

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
I apologize for perhaps a question that may have already been answered, but I didn't find it. will there be impregnation here?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
For fuck sake, i do not seen so much messed up builds of the game as this one. As i remember this game was always so much buggy as only possible.
Any time game can freeze and only solution to close application, some action crush game, i even crashed game when i saved game and save was corrupted after this.
At choice HELP ORCS, go to their camp, get ambushed by elves(where the fuck is teacher of lockpick advanced and expert???)
Cannot save orc from prison...
Go to ORC camp, saved Garona, go talk to their leader and game fuckin freeze each time after i choose to(only available option) to assist orcs (cant choose save Adda) and choose persuade him. each time game will freeze(tried 3 times)
View attachment 2827836
yeah but then go and get Adda back and you will fight directly i think in that route too because in the personal gaurd when i saved Adda i didnt have to run well i couldnt move it was like he wanted to get them to take him to the leader and then fight him.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Downloaded the game After 5 minutes later and starteded the game, New Quest " Talk to Emily" then black screen...
Came back to the f95 thread how to fix it. Nothing helps !
None of the blackscreen fix didn't help ! And Lags like hell ! This is so Bug infested game i ever played in f95.
Well good luck for your game ! lol

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i am trying to do the baron route but it get stuck when henry try to persuade the orc leader that it will cost more if she wasnt tuched the leader hmmm its true and froze the game the music is working normal but nothing no menu or anything works other than the F5 to reload the game.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Downloaded the game After 5 minutes later and starteded the game, New Quest " Talk to Emily" then black screen...
Came back to the f95 thread how to fix it. Nothing helps !
None of the blackscreen fix didn't help ! And Lags like hell ! This is so Bug infested game i ever played in f95.
Well good luck for your game ! lol
in the first page where you downloaded the game there is under the change log there is the solution to what to do when it goes blackscreen in the side of the page as the change log position.

YuriYura

Sep 26, 2020
well this is annoying cant seem to find the trigger for step sisters panties no matter howe many times I try...
go into her room at night and nada... nothing

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
it's the only game that doesn't want to run
I have win 10 with patch
Hey, so I found out what the problem was, I didn't notice that a couple of the new videos are in h265 codex and not h264, so the bug fix doesn't work. You would need to have codex 265 installed.
I converted the videos to h264. So there's no need to install anything.
Here's a small file with the converted videos. Replace the www folder.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes