What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
For fuck sake, i do not seen so much messed up builds of the game as this one. As i remember this game was always so much buggy as only possible.
Any time game can freeze and only solution to close application, some action crush game, i even crashed game when i saved game and save was corrupted after this.
At choice HELP ORCS, go to their camp, get ambushed by elves(where the fuck is teacher of lockpick advanced and expert???)
Cannot save orc from prison...
Go to ORC camp, saved Garona, go talk to their leader and game fuckin freeze each time after i choose to(only available option) to assist orcs (cant choose save Adda) and choose persuade him. each time game will freeze(tried 3 times)
View attachment 2827836
Hi, , it works perfectly normal for me in my case, please send me the save file, I'll try it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i have a question are the ingridiance for the Eilixer available because even stuff for the healing portion i cant find Melissa or ginsing and so on stuff that needed for the portions to help the people behind the walls.

Reactions: noblone

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
ok i have a question are the ingridiance for the Eilixer available because even stuff for the healing portion i cant find Melissa or ginsing and so on stuff that needed for the portions to help the people behind the walls.
No, the quest cannot be completed, it should be written in the Quest journal that it is not available in this update.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
No, the quest cannot be completed, it should be written in the Quest journal that it is not available in this update.
no its not written that about the healer is not implemented.

and there is also to help the poor and third option and its written its hard.

well i dont see anything hard hell i finished on the gang and their leader and sophia is just sitting without saying a word funny.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok for the healer quest it says help Alexander in the temple and brew 2 healer portions thats it nothing else about not implemented.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
and about the gand i got the green tick that i finished that but still have two help the poor and the third option but again its not written that its not implemented its hard. lol.

so for the healing portions if there is nothing about not implemented then ummmm where can be found ? lol where is Milessa that not allowing us to finish this quest lol

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone could maybe provide a complete save? It's really frustrating to start this game from scratch everytime there's an update and half the features get changed...

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Anyone could maybe provide a complete save? It's really frustrating to start this game from scratch everytime there's an update and half the features get changed...
oh come on its not that long gameplay..... we done it from scratch lazy lol

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
oh come on its not that long gameplay..... we done it from scratch lazy lol
I have nothing to say in my defense. If you won't provide a savegame, that is totally a ok. If you do, that'd be great. It's really up to you, i'm but a leech.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I have nothing to say in my defense. If you won't provide a savegame, that is totally a ok. If you do, that'd be great. It's really up to you, i'm but a leech.
its not i dont want its just i rushed to go to the castle before i even meet the witch so i am not in clear with everything so i am going to start the game again...... myself and to tell you the truth starting over and playing it will make you master the choices of tech tree.... so its only an advice but its upto you if you want to wait i will send you one if not someone else beat me to it.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
dev here what i was telling you about in the card game: it should be 5 - 5 because the three is bigger than 2 so i got the point to be 5 - 5 instead of 4 - 6

wrong card game.png

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
and also here the 5 way higher then the 1 but i didnt get the point to be 5-5 so he played and got 3 - 7 instead of 4 - 6 or instead of how it should be if my card was counted it will be after he play 4 - 6 until play to change it back or win in the end.

wrong card game2.png

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
its clear the game doesnt want me to win in my first game because i wont have other shot with him later when i get better cards.

oh and this problem only in my first game not on the other games with other players.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
and i think he is the one should teach me the advance and expert picklocking but how if i lose then he will ask me the favor not the other way around?

look i understand this game was made to point before it become abandent for sometime then you started to re program it and fix the story line to make it better game but instead of going that fast with bug why not to get it steady without bugs even if it went slow for the people to be able to enjoy the game instead of complaining of bugs and me posting these errors wanted to let you know about them to get them fixed in your own speed base to be honest in small amount of time you got the game nearly to where it were before just the bugs makes it no fun lol party pooper lol doesnt allow us to enjoy from being fustration lol. i hope you got what i meant.

or if you could find someone to help you to team up in project to get things fast and bug free at some point.

Last edited:

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
The card game is a carbon copy of Final Fantasy 8/14's Triple Triad. At least that's how it looks from the pictures. That was one of the best minigames ever created in a videogame.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
The card game is a carbon copy of Final Fantasy 8/14's Triple Triad. At least that's how it looks from the pictures. That was one of the best minigames ever created in a videogame.
yeah but it doesnt mean its okey to act like this and dont calculate right lol.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, , it works perfectly normal for me in my case, please send me the save file, I'll try it.
Do not get me wrong, i do not have anything against you personally or your project. But really all my experience so far was negative because of so much problems with this game, and i not personally talk about recent builds.
So here 2 saves, 1 one the main first choice who will you support, and second one is this save before going to orc camp...

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
and i been trying the part where become baron, but that would be when the orc leader fucks her..... before bringing her back to her mother when Maddison accepts to step back from her position.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
yeah but then go and get Adda back and you will fight directly i think in that route too because in the personal gaurd when i saved Adda i didnt have to run well i couldnt move it was like he wanted to get them to take him to the leader and then fight him.
Well, the problem is, i choose to help orcs and to go futher in this route(to choose to save Adda in the talk with orcs) -> you need to black mail Baroness(iand i have no idea how to do it, because there is no hints) and so i gone in forest to orcs and was ambushed by elves and because i do not have advanced and expert lockpicking skill and i have no idea where to find teacher, someone posted that player with cards in the tavern should teach this, i will try to load save file from 1 main choice and try to learn this skills.. maybe this will change something. But what about blackmail, how to do it?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes