What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
I have the same problem, looks like nobody is going to help us. I'm going to try loading another game. Nope, same result, after walking over to Emily the screen goes black but the music continues to play.
This problem should be solved, are you sure you have version 0.18.5?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Aknam45

Aug 25, 2023
I have the same problem, looks like nobody is going to help us. I'm going to try loading another game. Nope, same result, after walking over to Emily the screen goes black but the music continues to play.

HI, what you just need to do is download this file, from patreon the official creator page. witch is free and its seem working pretty well. Obviously the fact that after the MC persuade the ork you still can't make your servant Maddison, and no choice to make Adda go back to Orc camp. And the keys doesn't work. Still asking lock pick. The game is brilliant but needs more quest and interactions with all NPC. Anyway the file is right down to the left side.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
HI, what you just need to do is download this file, from patreon the official creator page. witch is free and its seem working pretty well. Obviously the fact that after the MC persuade the ork you still can't make your servant Maddison, and no choice to make Adda go back to Orc camp. And the keys doesn't work. Still asking lock pick. The game is brilliant but needs more quest and interactions with all NPC. Anyway the file is right down to the left side.
Fix for keys

Reactions: mace771

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
This game gives me some severe ptsd. I need to find sister's pants, i can only get those in her room at night. I can't get into her room at night because the house is closed and requires expert lockpicking. I can't pay the stepmother for a night in the house because she wants her debt repaid, and won't talk to me about anything else. I can't repay her debt because i need 13 gold. I can't get 13 gold because nobody offers any continuous employment. My man, your new content doesn't matter if the player is stuck in the year old content TO THIS DAY without being able to progress because apparently you were supposed to do things in the proper order. What a mess....

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, I'll try that.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, I'll try that.
Ok, so the dev left a black screen fix on the OP and I saw that, installed it and now the game is working. Thank you, Mr. Dev, but, here is another little thing, when he was getting the bag of grain and the girl was losing her balance I had him get her hand instead of grabbing her boob, but, she was hostile and acted like he had grabbed her boob, saying that he was like all the other boys. So, I guess I'll take all the "red" options from here on out. (I'm very okay with that)
Even though I had the settings to always run, he still moves pretty slowly, is there another way to speed the boy up??

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
i hope u fix that problem i visit selina 15 times and nothing no progress am not talking about black screen bug thats another bug with selina quest
this part is not yet available
Ok, so the dev left a black screen fix on the OP and I saw that, installed it and now the game is working. Thank you, Mr. Dev, but, here is another little thing, when he was getting the bag of grain and the girl was losing her balance I had him get her hand instead of grabbing her boob, but, she was hostile and acted like he had grabbed her boob, saying that he was like all the other boys. So, I guess I'll take all the "red" options from here on out. (I'm very okay with that)
Even though I had the settings to always run, he still moves pretty slowly, is there another way to speed the boy up??
Yes, there is a passive skill where you can increase your movement speed

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Well, alchemy is busted and you collect teeth and bat wings from herbs.
Second witch lesson doesnt happen and journal doesnt tell you that there is no further progress.
And needing to seduce your step sister after you already fucked her is just plain dumb.
Also, I see no reason why scenes with redhead that lost her ring and the one with thief and friend's mom vere removed.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello , this Version: 0.18.5 is good you work good on it , but also there is 3 or 4 things need to fix
every 5 min i had freeze in the game i need to restart the game
when i visit Julie next time i had black screen
this game very good need only from you some work and this Version: 0.18.5 is not continue Version: 0.17.5 we will say its fix for Version: 0.17.5
i hope we see the next Version very soon its good story

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
Is it me, or is it very difficult to use cheats in this game? I just want to use Cheat Engine for full energy

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes