What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
My progress on these quests is missing or stuck:

1) although Adda is at home
1693685610684.png

2)killed two and then the third, the quest does not end Sophia that the was last is silent in the house
1693685649185.png

1693685799838.png

1693685828072.png

Bailif'fs daughter already raped and no longer communicates
1693685854189.png

Reactions: noblone

Rorshi

Mar 16, 2018
Disabling the "UI" help a little bit on the overworld Lag
But in the cutscenes, JESUS, those are running at 5fps at best

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
seriously needs to be a walkthrough, i saved adda, blackmailed maddison, became a part of orcs, and punished emily and jessica and now nothing, literally walking around trying to figure out what to do next

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone know why the text box takes fucking forever to close randomly? Just like halfway through my playtime it closes at like one frame a second

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Anyone know why the text box takes fucking forever to close randomly? Just like halfway through my playtime it closes at like one frame a second
This is probably because there are multiple instances of videos running at the same time. Can I ask in what part you are experiencing low fps is it just some scenes or all animations? I'll release a patch in a few days that will fix this performance issue and fix the unfinished quest log.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
This is probably because there are multiple instances of videos running at the same time. Can I ask in what part you are experiencing low fps is it just some scenes or all animations? I'll release a patch in a few days that will fix this performance issue and fix the unfinished quest log.
I THINK I was running the previous version, but it's most notable when I'm messing with Emily when she's cooking in the morning. Since there are a lot of videos in that interaction maybe they all end up playing at once or something?

Reactions: noblone

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Is there any way to fix the lag in cutscenes ?
Resetting the game is a quick fix for this problem.
I THINK I was running the previous version, but it's most notable when I'm messing with Emily when she's cooking in the morning. Since there are a lot of videos in that interaction maybe they all end up playing at once or something?
The problem was caused by videos constantly being cached without being released, causing memory overflows during extended play. Today I have implemented the solution. The new version is set to launch this week, so there's no need for a minor patch.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Just posting this here since I never found an answer myself on this thread. To steal the sisters panties for the trial of courage, you have to interact with her while she's asleep and keep advancing the choices until she wakes up and you pull her panties off. I spent hours thinking that I needed to needed to interact with a wardrobe or something and that my game was bugged, so I figured i'd post this for anyone else having issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noblone and paxogre
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes