What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
i am at that quest too time is midday and i can't rest or meditate because i must finish training but i need panties...
yo can bring panties any day to end training, just cant rest at home because mother dont let you sleep? need to gather apples form market boxes and logs from logpiles, one at market too, 2 at house aside yours.. seems to be able to deliver goods for winter is coming quest to mom directly or on open sack left of home door (where you found that thief that gave 100 gold or 1 corruption)

also can sleep or rest at granary west of town across bridge, at least of not told tavern girl to meet there at night

remember panties can be stolen from sister while she's sleeping, so rest until night and sneak in her room , take them (nothing more to do yet until more corrupted i guess) and give them to master next morning

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am at that quest too time is midday and i can't rest or meditate because i must finish training but i need panties...
You need to go rent a room at the tavern and then you can rest or sleep all you want to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i hate this lock pick minigame so much as well as movement speed
I still can not do the lock pick minigame and have given up on this game until a better system comes along.

Good luck dev, try to make the mini game easier or you will lose support.

Reactions: kuzazi123

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix getting stuck on day 1 during lunch? I can't move from the chair after speaking with the step-mom, just locked in place on the chair.

Reactions: beaglescout

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix getting stuck on day 1 during lunch? I can't move from the chair after speaking with the step-mom, just locked in place on the chair.
Pretty sure it's some kind of bugs. I got stuck, too, but I got out using no clip but yea. That and when 2b left (thief part). Honestly disappointed that the mini chest game still the same with extra bugs for v0.2

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
man the game looks promising but holy shit that movement speed makes it unplayable...

Edit: Now i have the barrels and it's even slower? Wtf? Uninstalling lol

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
having issues after the thief part and i dont move out of the way and it freezes everytime. any fixes to this? please and thank you
there are few random stability points where i get freezed, no clue on how to fix that , until then may take care to save often, even it may lead to miss a checkpoint about saves, as game counts them... at least until is fixed

until now, had only frozen issues on transition from elven fortress to market, and animation on major's house attack

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
man the game looks promising but holy shit that movement speed makes it unplayable...

Edit: Now i have the barrels and it's even slower? Wtf? Uninstalling lol
dont despair, just take care once oldman joins your party to attack one by one all aggro orc at camp, as he will do most of the job, henry just need to keep alive guard/heal and save sometimes.. will get many rusted blades and sell them but 2 and buy saddle for taming horse at northwest in the morning

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
dont despair, just take care once oldman joins your party to attack one by one all aggro orc at camp, as he will do most of the job, henry just need to keep alive guard/heal and save sometimes.. will get many rusted blades and sell them but 2 and buy saddle for taming horse at northwest in the morning
Thanks for the reply! Yep i ended up doing that lol.

But holy shit this pick lock mini game is even worse. Dev really must hate human beings x)

Edit: Finally did the hard lockpick holy shit. Took me 45 min. Dev please if you are reading this consider making the mini game easier. It's very hard to control the ball.

Edit2: The video playback during the moment you need to pick a sige bugs out. Video gets stuck and nothing happen. How to fix please?

Last edited:

tce

Feb 12, 2018
The game freezes when the animation is played, after choosing which side to help in Lady Isaballe's house.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Just gonna go ahead and pile on the movement speed thing. So, this is a lesson in the difference between adding artificial play time, and solid, satisfying content. Making it so that your character moves so slow it adds additional play time is not satisfying and enriching to any player. If you add different game mechanics, story, skills, increased difficulty, etc, all of these things would be enriching experiences. Even the confusion about what to do in the quests would be more bearable if it was easier to move around. If you want to make it so you need to spend skill points on speed, stamina, and other movement abilities, make it so they only apply to specific events. Like maybe a race, or a puzzle that needs to be solved quickly (requiring fast movements). Those are mechanics that nobody would complain about. But simply getting from point a to point b? Nope. That's just tedious, and unnecessary.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is the quest where orcs attack the knight headquarters the final quest? I sided with the orcs, they abducted the girl and the quest logs says that i chose neutral path and that i need to go and see the knight (mother)

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes