What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
So it looks like I needed to edit the save file as it was the only way to get more lockpicks, and even though I was then able to get the panties, I am reading that I have to get inside the abandoned building on the hill in town, which I cannot do without ether skipping it and editing my save file again, or get another persons save, because I cannot act fast enough.

So how are we supposed to be able to actually play this game again? it really feels like there are more ways to soft lock your progress then there are ways to avoid that, and considering the speed of the game, it can really make you feel like you wasted your time.

I want to like this game, and find it very promising, but there needs to be changes to the walking speed, quests descriptions (such as indicators when a quest has reached a point that it cannot be completed this version) and better descriptions on how to achieve the quests and where to go, it honestly feels that every part of this game is built to waste as much time as possible to increase runtime and make it feel like longer than it actually is.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
So it looks like I needed to edit the save file as it was the only way to get more lockpicks, and even though I was then able to get the panties, I am reading that I have to get inside the abandoned building on the hill in town, which I cannot do without ether skipping it and editing my save file again, or get another persons save, because I cannot act fast enough.

So how are we supposed to be able to actually play this game again? it really feels like there are more ways to soft lock your progress then there are ways to avoid that, and considering the speed of the game, it can really make you feel like you wasted your time.

I want to like this game, and find it very promising, but there needs to be changes to the walking speed, quests descriptions (such as indicators when a quest has reached a point that it cannot be completed this version) and better descriptions on how to achieve the quests and where to go, it honestly feels that every part of this game is built to waste as much time as possible to increase runtime and make it feel like longer than it actually is.

first thing i did about picking locks, was to make a save in front of door or chest before trying, there are no clues on how to get it done, so onlt 3 tries from picks on waterfall cave box are not enough to learn to do it right until you get it. (found 3 more picks on a chest inside barn, must move a ladder aside door)

pull all cubes to top of three bars on easy, or 4 on hard, they will start droping as soon as you touch them and need to be hit in order to let slower ones first , always try to use dash on those to move faster, and order is 231 on easy 2341 on hard

i'm currently stuck on releasing genie.. think still not yet possible , same as finding herbs, that dont show yet

Last edited:
Reactions: noblone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So is the compress version screwed up or what is going on, I am stuck in the back of the wagon with no way to get out.
how.jpg

ADD: If the incest is about the step mom/sister then there is no incest, step relationship ended when the father of MC died many years ago.
So unless there is a blood relative that we don't know about then the incest tag needs to be removed.

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
So is the compress version screwed up or what is going on, I am stuck in the back of the wagon with no way to get out.
View attachment 1185777

ADD: If the incest is about the step mom/sister then there is no incest, step relationship ended when the father of MC died many years ago.
So unless there is a blood relative that we don't know about then the incest tag needs to be removed.
there are a few glitches unintended or not, shame that may lead to a stuck situation, have any save prior to that problem that you can rewind to?

about incest thingie, is a matter about patreon most games that previously had incest option were banned by patreon if dont change that status, many of them is still pure incest behind where some text still give pointers to that , but whole stuff to avoid that to name yourself characters and relationships is imo weirder if possible

have fun

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
opsss help!
I choose to be neutral. I have the quest to save Adda. I go to the orc camp. I killed the orcs that attacked me. And I have no progression, nobody reacts, and I cant see Adda anywhere

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
A small v0.2 mod
- adds a skip intro choice (map 16 ~ should work in all future versions)
- changes the speed in home to fast (map 4) and outside to normal (map 8).
makes game-play less frustrating in the beginning without changing the game mechanics (your saves will work fine in future versions).

Last edited:

bluees

Jan 18, 2018
need to sneak in her room at night, make sure to know how to pick lock, as that door must be pick each time you may want to enter
i am at that quest too time is midday and i can't rest or meditate because i must finish training but i need panties...

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes