What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Indiscreet question: What is the ratio of NTR content in this game to general content, and how easy is this content to avoid? I saw the author's comments that the game has 2 routes and decided to clarify. Usually, the "avoidable ntr" mark means 1 route.

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
About movement speed, there are 3 options slow, normal and fast. It will be difficult at first because there is only a slow option, but after training, you can unlock a faster speed in the talent tree and increase your stamina bar. There is also the possibility to buy a saddle and tame a horse, which is of course the fastest speed.
Please, do not do this. People are going to get bored walking at a snails pace and quit before they get to that point. I know I did, and I'm more patient with RPG mechanics than most. People are going to give up 5 minute in.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Please, do not do this. People are going to get bored walking at a snails pace and quit before they get to that point. I know I did, and I'm more patient with RPG mechanics than most. People are going to give up 5 minute in.
exactly, i gave up after 2 minutes; and i suggest to give some direction for quests, it is too much moving around very slow only to realize you went to wrong direction

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Holy shit why is this game so tediously slow

RPGMaker as the engine of your erotic game is already slow as is since you can't linear space mash your way through content but now we need to deal with not unlocking sprint till after the home sequence, unskippable cutscenes, painfully long unskippable intro to throw worldbuilding down my throat, tedious carry stuff slowly missions, and a stamina bar for your sprint in A RPG GAME??? If the stamina bar has no actual consequence in combat aside from your overworld sprint why did you make it? It literally only exists to cripple your movement further. The inlinear design of the map also means you just end up wasting so much time going somewhere, being told "wrong way", and then going back instead of fun inlinearity where you just get to explore. I'm hoping the next update just makes you move normal instead of some more carry shit missions and a new mechanic to cripple you at snail pace.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Day 346: The intro and it's crawling transitions is still going on, no way to skip, no way to fast forward. May the gods have mercy on my soul.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.2] [NobleoneStudio] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.46GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (396MB)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so lock picking wtf do i do got all the tumblers to stay up but nothing happened

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks, yes, in the next update, the main story will be divided into 2 paths
(NON-NTR, NTR.) And FEMDOM will be there later.
It is good to know that NTR can be avoided (because it's avoided, it doesn't happen). If maledom, femdom and rape can also be avoided, then surely give the game a try.

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u and EJW

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so anyone know how to get the step sisters panties cant even advance time after the first training

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) I would like to know, please : does this have a... serious plot, with stakes, life and death situations, temptation, combat, etc ? Or is it more comedic, light hearted with battle fucks etc ?
Thanks for reading me. ^^

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I'll keep an eye on this one;

Thanks to the Dev for being clear and up-front about the content.

If the NTR type content, and similar (future) tags are truly avoidable, AND the content for the Non-NTR route is (at least equal to) the other content, this might be one to try in a few updates.

I like the general concept here.

Best of Luck Dev,

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this one;

Thanks to the Dev for being clear and up-front about the content.

If the NTR type content, and similar (future) tags are truly avoidable, AND the content for the Non-NTR route is (at least equal to) the other content, this might be one to try in a few updates.

I like the general concept here.

Best of Luck Dev,
I think NTR will not main focus, because lot people don't like ntr,so i think ntr will be 30%

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes