What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Dear god, make the prologue a skippable option, or at least have a speed up button.

War, death, famine disease....... yadadada. We get it, we already know the setting from the description. There is no need for a 10 minute video of still sprites and slow fading words.

Also, while many others have pointed it out already I am still going to chime it. Fast movement speed in non-combat settings is a must, not a luxury. It makes the game a tortuous grind. Having a stamina bar for fast movement is ridiculous. Not to mention you can't run indoors but your own house is already the size of a sprawling dungeon.

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Okay, look

I love this game design, I want to know the story, I like the characters, I want to see most of these beautiful 3D maidens raped.

But I cannot do that spending 10 minutes walking from the Elven Fortress to the Swamp because I am mislead to the wrong location looking for herbs, or lost looking for a necklace. It takes too long. Please speed up the game. Allow me to run. Do not add stamina, please!

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Okay, look

I love this game design, I want to know the story, I like the characters, I want to see most of these beautiful 3D maidens raped.

But I cannot do that spending 10 minutes walking from the Elven Fortress to the Swamp because I am mislead to the wrong location looking for herbs, or lost looking for a necklace. It takes too long. Please speed up the game. Allow me to run. Do not add stamina, please!

I agree, the quests are still very confusing and grindy. I understand that some quest can have player try to figure things out to add interest in the quest but can't do that for every quest. I was wandering around like a mad man not finding any herbs and gave up just to realize you need a skill from skill tree for it. It would be nice to include that info in the quest log don't you think. Also the girl losing her necklace said she lost at the waterfall but it actually at the swamp. I know the game only has a few quests but it's frustrating that I need to spend 30 on a single quest just because there's critical info left out of the quest log. Please make the game longer by having more contents not having it being grindy.

geca901

Sep 1, 2019
The movement speed is honestly unforgivable, especially considering that the current quests requiring walking all over the map. It should not take minutes to get to an area only two screens from your current location. The stamina bar is essentially useless, as it only lasts a couple of seconds. I want to play this, but I don't want to spend the majority of my playtime just fucking walking from objective to objective.

Maskguedra

Jun 1, 2020
You'll need to push each of the lock's buttons to the top of the lock before slowly fall back into place. They must be falling not just stay on top.
Mr. Dev you should really create some kind of tutorial for the lockpicking (at least a hint) cause without reading these comments I would be clueless.

Reactions: nb8 and noblone

Maskguedra

Jun 1, 2020
You'll need to push each of the lock's buttons to the top of the lock before slowly fall back into place. They must be falling not just stay on top.
Also I think the hard lockpicking is bit way too hard. You should maybe let the stone fall a little bit slower or something like that. Because at the moment it's need like the quickest and the smoothest controls to do so and not everyone have it.

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
i visted the creator patreon and he's only making 4 dollars a month so i think that way the game not as good right now
Hi, I am grateful for any support, whether on patreon or here in the form of a response. I work on the development of the game almost every day 14 hours a day, regardless of the income. This game has been released on 23. April, so it's just getting started, but version 0.2 is already available for my 2 Patreons. Version 0.2 public will be here tomorrow. Anyway, thank you all for your feedback and support... take care. <3

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I am grateful for any support, whether on patreon or here in the form of a response. I work on the development of the game almost every day 14 hours a day, regardless of the income. This game has been released on 23. April, so it's just getting started, but version 0.2 is already available for my 2 Patreons. Version 0.2 public will be here tomorrow. Anyway, thank you all for your feedback and support... take care. <3
Will I be able to move faster in the new update? :(
I would like to support this game in the future when I have money (about a month), as the 3D models themselves with the character introductions (especially the Elves, arrogant ones..) made me want to see them raped by all manner of badies~
But trying to move around the map at such a slow speed? It is unplayable!

Reactions: noblone

noblone

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Will I be able to move faster in the new update? :(
I would like to support this game in the future when I have money (about a month), as the 3D models themselves with the character introductions (especially the Elves, arrogant ones..) made me want to see them raped by all manner of badies~
But trying to move around the map at such a slow speed? It is unplayable!
About movement speed, there are 3 options slow, normal and fast. It will be difficult at first because there is only a slow option, but after training, you can unlock a faster speed in the talent tree and increase your stamina bar. There is also the possibility to buy a saddle and tame a horse, which is of course the fastest speed.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes