3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Out of curiosity, how do I trigger the barbarian lady event? Week 70 and nothing. And also no sex scenes besides the maid and elf queen atm xD

Any... erm codes I can use on the throne to trigger them?

Edit: correction, I don't get ANY events for some reason. Week 92 and nothing. No barbarian woman or dowager somehow

Last edited:

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Out of curiosity, how do I trigger the barbarian lady event? Week 70 and nothing. And also no sex scenes besides the maid and elf queen atm xD

You need to talk to the younger roomie and the landlady to unlock theirs. As well as training swordsmanship after the Steel lady arrives court to get hers.

The code for the valkrii would be something like valkrii_s But since it deals with skirmishes I dunno if it'll work that well.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020

You need to talk to the younger roomie and the landlady to unlock theirs. As well as training swordsmanship after the Steel lady arrives court to get hers.

The code for the valkrii would be something like valkrii_s But since it deals with skirmishes I dunno if it'll work that well.
How would you normally trigger the valkrii? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

So I talked to the roomie and landlady but all it says is end of content and stuff....

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
How would you normally trigger the valkrii? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

So I talked to the roomie and landlady but all it says is end of content and stuff....
I mean it's supposed to trigger after week 40 with a likely probability. I don't know exactly if or where the problem would be.
And you didn't get to see their events?

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I mean it's supposed to trigger after week 40 with a likely probability. I don't know exactly if or where the problem would be.
And you didn't get to see their events?
Pff no, after I accepted the sword lady into my court, and a while later got her event for missing sword.... nothing... like at all. All my skills maxed so.... wait... I may have capped them before I became king... erm... playing on easiest... but I don't think that would change much would it?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Pff no, after I accepted the sword lady into my court, and a while later got her event for missing sword.... nothing... like at all. All my skills maxed so.... wait... I may have capped them before I became king... erm... playing on easiest... but I don't think that would change much would it?
Click on the swordsmanship icon either way. It should work regardless.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Ah ok, so that triggers, what about other events? The valkrii code worked but I doubt it will help much with the dowager
I actually what is going on your save, because I can see the dowager events with no problems on mine.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I'd also like to share, because it amuses me, that when I play this game, Discord detects it as 'Pathfinder: Kingmaker'. Or, at least it did before I turned that function off, so I'm quite not sure if it does anymore, as it was at least an update or two ago. I just found it kind of funny. Not sure how Discord detects games so I have no clue why that happens.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
I'd also like to share, because it amuses me, that when I play this game, Discord detects it as 'Pathfinder: Kingmaker'. Or, at least it did before I turned that function off, so I'm quite not sure if it does anymore, as it was at least an update or two ago. I just found it kind of funny. Not sure how Discord detects games so I have no clue why that happens.
discord is a spyware

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I did come to that conclusion too. At first, I thought I had a lot of overlap with pathfinder fans because of the name but then I realized that wasn't the case lol.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I take it as a personal failing of mine but they're really not popular when I make polls for the backers.
That's okay, when it comes to the "popular vote" in the development of these games, the majority will always vote for the more... "straightforward" content I guess.

Reactions: Ssato243

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I take it as a personal failing of mine but they're really not popular when I make polls for the backers.
I would be surprised if they were as there has been zero chance for them so far to be established as characters. They just show up, say hi, and fuck off. They've got to be allowed a bit of breathing room before the players can make up their mind about them.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes