3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Well, reached the BJ part of the Steel Maiden and nothing else triggers at all.... erm, am I missing anything? The only sex I have found was with the maiden and the maid

Any other codes I can use to trigger stuff xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I would be surprised if they were as there has been zero chance for them so far to be established as characters. They just show up, say hi, and fuck off. They've got to be allowed a bit of breathing room before the players can make up their mind about them.
Hahaha I didn't think they would choose based on my writing. Especially when popular characters like the older maid also just came, said hi and fucked off. But yeah I probably should add more events and redesigned that straggler from the old days. Especially now that I started adding toggleable lip flaps. That speeds up the process of adding events.

Last edited:

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Good to know that there is a hot fix available. :)
On a side note I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended but sometimes upgrades will get stuck. Seeing no progress from week to week. I tend to notice it after rolling back (scroll wheel) or just randomly after playing a few weeks.
It would also be nice to see how many weeks an upgrade will take instead of seeing a percent complete.
I dunno if I answered this yesterday haha, but if I did here goes again.

I believe that is because when you upgrade a building, there's a chance of getting closer to completion based on your admin skills.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
How do you trigger the valkyrie event?
I still don't know what I fucked up. In the meantime, you can click on the small throne that appears on the map. There you can type "director" and after that "valkriicourt" without quotations marks.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Well, reached the BJ part of the Steel Maiden and nothing else triggers at all.... erm, am I missing anything? The only sex I have found was with the maiden and the maid

Any other codes I can use to trigger stuff xD
Did you talk to the landlady and the roomie during the first days?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I don't think she'd want to reveal her cards before yours though, as she would be looking for an honest answer.
maybe, but seeing as a couple of questions were answered by MC before this one, it could easily be fair game for him to ask one first. i mean really, usually questions go 1 for 1 in big talks like these. and supposing MC has the right stats and answered truthfully prior, i could see her choosing to answer one out of fairness.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Guys a little help please, I cannot get any events with the dowager queen at all, I jsut get the spend time with option. Also, I am in week 120 and I still haven't met the elves at all, not the even in the form of raiding. What did I do wrong?

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
A couple of suggestions/questions, now that I have reached the end of available content in 0.10.1:

For the Valkrii and elf events, these seem to operate at the same level of RNG as the rest of the court events (like bandit raids, eloping brides, etc). It took me something like 40 weeks *each* to get the Valkrii and elf court events to pop in order to advance the content forward without cheating. I may be speaking for myself here, but I am not really a fan of when progress is gated behind RNG. It may be worth increasing the probability of those events firing the later you are in the game (time wise) or tying them to specific stat levels/completed events/upgrades/time so that they're a little easier to access.

Currently it appears the MC can get 2 characters pregnant: the Elf Queen and the Valkrii. I am wondering if that is also RNG? On my first playthrough Ursa apparently got pregnant at the first "duel" as part of the court event, but on the second playthrough she did not. Similarly, there was no message from the elf maid that the Queen was pregnant after the first night of marriage unlike the first playthrough I did. If this system is RNG as well then that is fine (and makes sense), I just wasn't sure if I was running into a bug.

Also: Edict for multiple wives? ;)

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Guys a little help please, I cannot get any events with the dowager queen at all, I jsut get the spend time with option. Also, I am in week 120 and I still haven't met the elves at all, not the even in the form of raiding. What did I do wrong?
Are you playing on .10 rather than .10.1?

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
A couple of suggestions/questions, now that I have reached the end of available content in 0.10.1:

For the Valkrii and elf events, these seem to operate at the same level of RNG as the rest of the court events (like bandit raids, eloping brides, etc). It took me something like 40 weeks *each* to get the Valkrii and elf court events to pop in order to advance the content forward without cheating. I may be speaking for myself here, but I am not really a fan of when progress is gated behind RNG. It may be worth increasing the probability of those events firing the later you are in the game (time wise) or tying them to specific stat levels/completed events/upgrades/time so that they're a little easier to access.

Currently it appears the MC can get 2 characters pregnant: the Elf Queen and the Valkrii. I am wondering if that is also RNG? On my first playthrough Ursa apparently got pregnant at the first "duel" as part of the court event, but on the second playthrough she did not. Similarly, there was no message from the elf maid that the Queen was pregnant after the first night of marriage unlike the first playthrough I did. If this system is RNG as well then that is fine (and makes sense), I just wasn't sure if I was running into a bug.

Also: Edict for multiple wives? ;)
I actually did increase the probability of certain events. But last time people were getting wrecked by slaver raids so it seems like I over-corrected haha. Those two in particular are supposed to fire sometime after week 40 so there's time to prepare. I probably should pull them back and increase their probability once again.

Pregnancy is totally RNG so it can happen anytime.

I actually do have planned an edict for multiple wives!

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
maybe, but seeing as a couple of questions were answered by MC before this one, it could easily be fair game for him to ask one first. i mean really, usually questions go 1 for 1 in big talks like these. and supposing MC has the right stats and answered truthfully prior, i could see her choosing to answer one out of fairness.
I could come up with something to ask her, but the way I see she is the one holding all the cards since she is ruling the most powerful kingdom and elves intermarrying with humans is not really heard of.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
excuse me but the game has a harem route? b
because i love the game and cant wait for it play

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Week 183... valkrii event triggered...
elf maid never seen , elf queen never seen , red haired girl never seen...
I met the elf delegation who brought the slave elf after that nothing.

Last edited:

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
The elf maid AFAIK is just along with the Queen, and as mentioned previously the event is just RNG. So unfortunately just gotta keep going. OR (thanks to dev for this) click on the little throne on the map screen, type "director" on the first entry and "elfstg3" on the second to skip right to the diplomat scene, skipping the court event entirely.

I have never seen the red haired girl in the main post screenshots either though. I kinda figured it was an old design of an existing character.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
personally had to use the code to get valkrii. elf stuff got procced around day 80 for me, and same as you never saw the red head. (probably need another code if dev is willing to give it)

KingmakerVN maybe it's be a good idea to remove RNG for the start of new character events entirely? like say week 40 valkrii event starts, and repatedly gets triggered for a totally of 3-5 times every 3 weeks? (making it procc at week 43, 46, 49, etc.) then they move on and you lose out on her recruitment.

elf slavers event proccs at week 51, and repeats every 5 weeks. 56, 61, 66, etc. but unlike norther raiders their slavery economic reliance makes them continue until the problem is 'solved' though diplomacy, or full scale war. (maybe leading to defeated queen marriage? doubtful but possible i think. though with that method the kingdom MC runs might turn into an empire! :D )

forest witch event proccs at week _ (because no date minimum date is set yet... got her on the first day once), repeats every _ weeks. etc. for others.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes