3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I'm confused about the witch as well. I accepted her deal and she ain't in court yet.... like wtf is going on xD
Yeah, she isn't implemented yet. She almost won a poll last time but the older maid and elven queen beat her.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I'm 300+ weeks in game and dowager or elf queen event has not triggered yet. Am I missing something or what, help...!!!
(I kicked the elf delegation out during court encounter after confronting about the slave girl, will that effect elf queen event.???
And does having Ursa(valkrii) in our court effect elf queen event...???? )
Ursa doesn't affect the elf queen event.

If it hasn't fire up at some point after week 40, you can click on the throne on the map menu and write in "director" followed by "elfstg3"

Reactions: Duke_Haze

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
i still cant get the elves queen event despite following the walkthrough and not marrying the leader of the valkyrii. Any idea why this is so?
Maybe you accepted one of the twins?

You can click on the throne in the map menu and then write "director" followed by "elfstg3" if it hasn't fired up at any point after week 40.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:unsure: I change stat in console, but everytime I click train on anything, all value goes back to zero ? ... but some are persistent. So weird. Should I only change stat that atleast trained once (not zero value) ? ... but that also failed. Number down to original value.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
:unsure: I change stat in console, but everytime I click train on anything, all value goes back to zero ? ... but some are persistent. So weird. Should I only change stat that atleast trained once (not zero value) ? ... but that also failed. Number down to original value.
you can change "Time" to, lets say 100 and than train a bunch of times.
usually a day only has 2 periods in which you can train.

Jun 6, 2021
Definitely needs more work on making sure what's in it works properly. On week 242 and still no real interesting events or lewds beyond a BJ from Eleanor, Breast feed from Anne and a HJ from Rose. Normally I'd just say it's a grind fest that isn't worth the players time but this may in fact just be a bug judging by previous comments. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now. Not sure what exact things you need to do since the game has no guide built in it. Beyond training every stat to max I'm at a loss. Hopefully these bugs are fixed next release. My suggestion is to take the RNG out of it and attach these scenes to interactions with the people on the court menu to the right of the screen once certain stats get high enough.

Edit: Confirmed the game is bugged. Crashed when trying to load the elf scene after the diplomat as well as the barbarian chick scenes when using the throne and director command.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vic31

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Definitely needs more work on making sure what's in it works properly. On week 242 and still no real interesting events or lewds beyond a BJ from Eleanor, Breast feed from Anne and a HJ from Rose. Normally I'd just say it's a grind fest that isn't worth the players time but this may in fact just be a bug judging by previous comments. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now. Not sure what exact things you need to do since the game has no guide built in it. Beyond training every stat to max I'm at a loss. Hopefully these bugs are fixed next release. My suggestion is to take the RNG out of it and attach these scenes to interactions with the people on the court menu to the right of the screen once certain stats get high enough.

Edit: Confirmed the game is bugged. Crashed when trying to load the elf scene after the diplomat as well as the barbarian chick scenes when using the throne and director command.
Yeah, I just need to increase the probability of those events. Some people get them almost immediately and others don't see them at all.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
OK, I'm playing .10 so that might be the issue. I downloaded the game on Saturday and you updated the game to .10.1 after...., so... I need to download again. :LOL:
Thanks though. I'll write again if I have issues.(y)
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Duke_Haze
Oct 4, 2019
Im on week 224 and had to use the throne to get the elf queen to appear. And i've only gotten one raid where they steal men and that was early so I couldnt meet the blonde girl. Maybe raise the chance to get these events a bit?

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 74421, in script
with Dissolve(.5)
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 74421, in script
with Dissolve(.5)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1283, in render
self.update(st, at)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1265, in update
child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1341, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in condition_switch_pick
if renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(code):
File "C:\Users\jonat\Downloads\Kingmaker-0.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Kingmaker 0.10.1 0.10.1
Sat Jul 24 00:30:27 2021

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes