3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
My pleasure, I'm now a "Lord" via Patreon, this is amazing work, so far.
Hell yeah! Now it's my pleasure. I did see and messaged you there, but in case you didn't get the notification, allow me to thank you here. You're the best.

Jun 6, 2021
Not sure why but your Itch download works perfectly fine without any errors during gameplay for me. The DL's here are all bugged as mentioned before. Crashing whenever I get to the elf content. That and they simply don't have the warrior woman content or old maid either. Sorry had to confirm it all before giving an honest pass or play because I hate when a bad download gives me a skewed vision on a game. So far I'm liking it and I hope you add more events tied to the stat activities as well as more events related to them. I also hope we see production and lying enter the fray soon. I need to build all the weapons or else I cannot build a fuck huge army to unite the world as it's rightful god emperor.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
KingmakerVN
might it be an idea to limit the amount of time the church complains about taxation? i feel like even useing the optimum response you lose more than you gain. thus a no 'win' scenario. so by either limitiing the number of times they complain, or by changing the results of the (engage in theological debate) to no gain no loss of church support. the church would effectively be 'used to it' and would just be sending a representative just stay in touch with the king, or haze newbies expecting them to fail but learn something from it.

idk just some thoughts since it's one of if not the most annoying late game events that repeats at least every 5 weeks. and thus limits my church support growth while taxing them.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Not sure why but your Itch download works perfectly fine without any errors during gameplay for me. The DL's here are all bugged as mentioned before. Crashing whenever I get to the elf content. That and they simply don't have the warrior woman content or old maid either. Sorry had to confirm it all before giving an honest pass or play because I hate when a bad download gives me a skewed vision on a game. So far I'm liking it and I hope you add more events tied to the stat activities as well as more events related to them. I also hope we see production and lying enter the fray soon. I need to build all the weapons or else I cannot build a fuck huge army to unite the world as it's rightful god emperor.
Fuck. At least you found out. Thank you for taking the time to inform me and everyone.

Reactions: Ssato243

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
KingmakerVN
might it be an idea to limit the amount of time the church complains about taxation? i feel like even useing the optimum response you lose more than you gain. thus a no 'win' scenario. so by either limitiing the number of times they complain, or by changing the results of the (engage in theological debate) to no gain no loss of church support. the church would effectively be 'used to it' and would just be sending a representative just stay in touch with the king, or haze newbies expecting them to fail but learn something from it.

idk just some thoughts since it's one of if not the most annoying late game events that repeats at least every 5 weeks. and thus limits my church support growth while taxing them.
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. I definitely want them to be an adversarial force but I don't want them to be broken either, so I probably should decrease the probability of that encounter.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Why queen anne ( landlady) is still not available after 242 weeks. Please help. Thanks a lot in advance

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Why queen anne ( landlady) is still not available after 242 weeks. Please help. Thanks a lot in advance
you likely downloaded the bugged 0.10 version. try grabbing the 0.10.1 bug fix. (not all bugs are squashed yet but some of the game breaking/content locking ones were)

if you have the 0.10.1 version then you may have messed up your play-though. all early game characters should be interacted with once at minimum before news of the 'landlord's death arrives.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I think kingdom development is broken. As soon as it became unlocked, I started to upgrade the slums and the field north of the capital. The fields advanced to 25% completion by the time the slums finished upgrading, but the next time I checked they hadn't budged an inch beyond that. Wondering whether the slums completing had bugged out other simultaneous developments, I tried repairing the burned fields to the south of the capital instead, but they refuse to progress above 0% completion at all. That's a pretty severe bug, especially considering how much money I sunk into them for absolutely no gain.

Also, for the first time on this new 10.1 playthrough I worked out that the tutorials were in-game cinematics that I have to sit and watch play out in their own time because clicking even once would skip them, possibly because you added a warning that I shouldn't click if I didn't want to skip them. So for the first time I actually got a vague idea of how to play properly, which somewhat addresses my previous complaints about having no idea whatsoever what I was doing. However, I just have to say: don't do this, for the love of god. Don't be different for the sake of being different. There is no REASON the tutorial should be an autoplaying cinematic that you have to watch at its fixed pace. Just make it a normal click-through in-game sequence, possibly with a "Watch tutorial? Yes/No" option at the start. The game will be better and more coherent for it.

Reactions: Ssato243

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
on the topic of the fields, KingmakerVN , i'd think giving it some small direct income would be good along with the taxation/commoner support bonus. like say 5 for lvl1 field, 10 or level 2, and 15 for level 3 and so on. something better than slums but still small. i mean it seems really silly for the king to invest and only get a taxation bonus without any of the pure profits. but meh, small low priority improvement. maybe it could be exclusive to baron difficulty or something if deemed fitting. *shrug*

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
so... how do i meet the elf queen??
when the elf shows up with the slave i sell him out and then at negotiations just 3 options appear, a friend pact, trade or stop slaving people
is it related to me choosing one of the twins or that i already have rosalyn as a lover?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so... how do i meet the elf queen??
when the elf shows up with the slave i sell him out and then at negotiations just 3 options appear, a friend pact, trade or stop slaving people
is it related to me choosing one of the twins or that i already have rosalyn as a lover?
You can't marry the elf (currently) if you're already betrothed to someone else.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
is their a way to change relations.....I messed up not knowing the difference between landlady and someone else

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes