3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this? I feel like I have reached the end and I have yet to see this Elf Queen that was mentioned. I am on week 76 with max stats.
There's a one minute guide to unlock her.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I have seen that video, but what unlocks the "elven slave" event? I have never seen it. Is it RNG, or was there a decision I was supposed to make earlier that blocks it?
It might be bad luck or a fuck up. In the meantime, you can click on the small throne that appears on the map. There you can type "director" and after that "elfstg3" without quotations marks.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
It might be bad luck or a fuck up. In the meantime, you can click on the small throne that appears on the map. There you can type "director" and after that "elfstg3" without quotations marks.
Hm, thanks, but unfortunately I don't have the "alliance through marriage" option even available so I am not sure what I did differently.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Hm, thanks, but unfortunately I don't have the "alliance through marriage" option even available so I am not sure what I did differently.
Maybe you clicked the option that arranged a marriage with another lady

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Maybe you clicked the option that arranged a marriage with another lady
I don't think so? I don't recall seeing marriage even pop up. I did pursue Rosalyn and got a couple scenes with her, but it's an unfinished path. I assume that must be what is causing the problem.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
I don't think so? I don't recall seeing marriage even pop up. I did pursue Rosalyn and got a couple scenes with her, but it's an unfinished path. I assume that must be what is causing the problem.
Not Rosalyn but the blonde clones.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Ahhh yes I remember them now. I forgot I even selected one - there is no way to tell that the MC is betrothed to one of them.
lol copy and paste this on the commands to fix that Bethrothed = 0 (With the typo)

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Gents, I (think) there's a bug. Whatever I do the income is stuck at 0.51K and expences 60.0K. Any advice?

P.S. Forgot to mention, I am playing on Prince difficulty.

KingmakerVN

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2019
Gents, I (think) there's a bug. Whatever I do the income is stuck at 0.51K and expences 60.0K. Any advice?

P.S. Forgot to mention, I am playing on Prince difficulty.
Uhhh... sorry. Do you have a save I can look? This is the first time I hear something like that happening

Reactions: mamameolhando

hairyTickles

May 18, 2018
Don't listening, people who don't code always think that after .9 it comes 1.0
In replying to this I'm not saying I myself have an issue, but I think from the other person's perspective it is less about coding and versioning and more about math.

.9 or .90 is nine tenths (or 90 hundredths, 90%), .1 or .10 is one tenth (or 10 hundredths, 10%); .9 > .1

It does look a bit odd to go from .9 to .1, I'm guessing the .9 is really a .09 (or 9 hundredths, 9%)

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
lol copy and paste this on the commands to fix that Bethrothed = 0 (With the typo)
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to fix the problem. With that set to 0 I still do not get the marriage option with the elf ambassador.

EDIT: Setting it to -1 did the trick.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes